Re: my ac

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my ac

★ Novice

my accounts been hacked i spent £1,000 on this joke of a game just to be told they can't do anything about it and they have no evidence of the players ive had in my club

the company is a joke and they're just scam artists enticing kids into spending all their money on a game for nothing OH and btw out of the £1,000 i spent i packed a total of 0 walkouts so that's proof that the probability bs they added is a complete lie and is just there for legal reasons don't bother playing or spending a penny on this game EA don't give a * about you!

Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @jimmybcfchd, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If our live support team is unable to assist you then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change that. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jimmybcfchd, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If our live support team is unable to assist you then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change that. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)