my NFS: Heat's CPU usage is going 70% & above making streaming inpossible

by Aaron_Mograine

Original Post

my NFS: Heat's CPU usage is going 70% & above making streaming inpossible

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hey there i've got a Main Problem here somehow NFS Heat is using too much CPU Usage that i barely can stream this to my viewers...

the lag is unbarable to watch... i've 2 friends who were experts in computers & back seat during my stream about my systems & told me that my hardware isn't the problem it should've been good for another 2 to 5 years least...

i thought maybe 1 out of a million chance that something flipped on the anti piracy system even if i purchased the deluxe edition

so i contact Live chat Support about this... after few hours of multiple support services they did all the assistance they could provide me

from links instruction of what i should do to dxdiag file...

so only thing they could sugguest is posting this on the forums.

so i really hope the devs could fix this bug im having because it shoulnt taken up over 70% or above of my CPU usage causing my CPU to overload.

incase i clip a dxdiag of my computer systems & as you can see it shoulnt do that.

as i said it feel like something in the coding that flicked the anti piracy on

even if i purchased the deluxe edition because it's the only thing i can think of that would use that much CPU

anyways im crossing my fingers here

love the game very much so far it feels like how Fast & the furious should've been all these yearsStandard smile

just dissapointed i can't stream it properly Frown

Quick Edit: i did a small field test on my gameplay, settings is all on medium, & CPU usage goes over 80% it's legit overloading my CPU.

Message 1 of 2 (504 Views)

Re: my NFS: Heat's CPU usage is going 70% & above making streaming inpossibl

★★★ Novice

The reason why your CPU overload is because of DRM. (Digital right management) it's an anti piracy protection software developed by denuvo. i have always wondered like you why tf my CPU overload. Not until i found out about this disease called denuvo

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)