Re: much needed changes to banning system

by cav_is_cheating

Original Post

much needed changes to banning system

★★ Novice

so ive been playing games for years and ive ran into my fair share of cheaters now this kind of goes without saying f2p games are gonna have cheaters and they just keep coming back even after you ban them well not alot of gaming companies do hardware bans as hard core as these but it needs to start happening as im being killed by kids that are hardcore aimbotting every other match and its not fun to deal with now what i propose is the restricting of product keys through windows so the person has to pay for windows again in order to play apex again but of course you will have people who have ways around this who just use cracks to change theyre product key ive gone up against cheaters and it hurts to feel powerless against them especially on a f2p game where they can make a new account and keep playing now if something like i refered to is implemented the ammount of cheaters will drop significantly but this has its draw backs like the anti cheat system will have to be reworked but at the end of the day this will ultimately stop most cheaters in theyre tracks and id like apex to be as cheater free as it can be please consider something like this even go as far as bios sn bans if it takes i just want to see apex cheater free and i bet alot of other people would as well

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

★ Guide
It's called being better than you.
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

★★ Novice

thats cute listen bud when you play gbs for cod and play competitive csgo for as long as i have gove me a shout because i know a cheater when i see a cheater believe me man ive seen it all when it comes to cheater in first person shooters

Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)