mods, autoexe files, etc...cheating?

by Mosconius

Original Post

mods, autoexe files, etc...cheating?

★★ Newbie

I was discussing with a friend if all the mods around (this is an example https://youtu.be/aOO8jTZdNtQ ) are considered cheats...what is your opinion?

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Re: mods, autoexe files, etc...cheating?

★ Guide

My opinion is that this game is as DED as they come. It's a complete waste of time to play as it's infested with cheaters. Based on me trying about 10 games today to see what was going on with it, I'd venture to guess about 99% of people playing it are cheating. Why? Because it's the only way to play it. They won't give it up for some reason, so they turn to cheating. Apex is the most vile piece of trash game I've ever experienced. Both my kids, which are very avid FPS gamers tried as they might for a few weeks and finally gave up. They HATE this game with a passion. Both of them usually wipe the map of whatever game they play racking up kills and having fun. This trash? No fun. They despise it. Utter garbage.

Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)

★ Guide

Those are pretty basic video options they are adjusting I dont think any of that is cheating.

I use the LOD switch scale at 0.1 to avoid massive FPS drops, I also set force ISO to 0 and fade distance to match LOD setting.

Then I use the launch option for 100FPS so I can get a perfectly locked gaming experience on my GTX 1070, or 2070 Max-Q.

Launch option is +FPS_MAX 100

You can set to unlimited or any other number you want, but it maxes out at 300.

In Nvidia control panel I use MSAA x16 cause the in game TSAA looks like trash.

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Foofer37 wrote:

My opinion is that this game is as DED as they come.

Not as dead as Star Wars. Lmfao!

Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)