missing heirloom shards

by StaticMeme76

Original Post

missing heirloom shards

★★ Novice

My heirloom shards went missing after I bought one heirloom, I had 450. EA didn't help me at all, so I was wondering if the community could help since I got so damn lucky. I was told that there was nothing that could be done. help me with this sad sad issue.

Message 1 of 9 (534 Views)

Re: missing heirloom shards

[ Edited ]

@StaticMeme76 You contacted customer support and they claimed they could not help you with this? This is a major issue if you lost 300 shards.

You had 450 shards in all and received 3 heirlooms from 3 different packs?!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (507 Views)

Community Manager
@StaticMeme76 Hi, looking into this, the account only ever had 150 shards. An heirloom shard pack always contains 3x50 shards, there isn't any way to acquire more in a single pack.

I can see these shards were spent 2 minutes after acquisition on the heirloom.

I can see in your case you report that it did indeed display 450 shards. This would be a visual bug, and definitely something we want to track, if you happen to have a pic or a clip I'll happily pass it on.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 9 (484 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I don't have a pic or a clip, but I have a younger brother, and two cousins who saw it as well
Message 4 of 9 (462 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David My cousin's and brother saw me open the three apex packs that had heirloom shards, they are missing
Message 5 of 9 (436 Views)

Champion
@StaticMeme76 This is where pics or videos are extremely important. David said he viewed your history of shards and only saw 150.
Message 6 of 9 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn’t think something like this would happen so please understand that I don’t have a video of the three packs, two sets are missing

Message 7 of 9 (419 Views)

★★ Novice

I was just told in chat they couldn’t help me for missing heirloom shards. I opened some packs in the glitchy update yesterday 09/14/21 and got heirloom shards and then it booted me to the main menu with an error and then when I was finally let back in to the game I didn’t have them or the apex pack that I got them in. I video clipped it on my PS4 and have proof. 

Message 8 of 9 (326 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 9 of 9 (324 Views)