Re: missing customization on Ferraris

by speedracer523

Original Post

★★ Expert

@Vinseguo  

From all of your posts and reading other viewers' comments, we can conclude the Game is not fixed! 

The more updates we seem to get the worse this game get - that is backward Ghost Studios!

Have a good day.

Message 11 of 17 (526 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Vinseguo 

And the spoilers and rear diffusers don't even look good on the 458/488 (just the diffusers on the F40, since it - as far as I knew - never had custom spoilers).

With those, I, a tokyo drift, autosalon, underground 2, neon loving person, still went with the 'official' options for the spoiler and diffusers because they A) looked better and B) weren't just cookie cutter parts (and for spoilers, wider/didn't neccessarily stop the stock spoiler/boot from working properly).

But the canards and splitters? The former is NEEDED in a race car (heck, forza has race bumpers with flat canards and spliiters and that forza aero spoiler).

ABSOLUTLY nothing 'sacrilegious' about the canards. And as for the splitters, the only reason I went with these 1.png
2.png

Is because they're simple and flat.

The vortex spoiler doesn't even look right on the LaFerrari, it's just too narrow. But it was the only thing that filled out that space besides the other custom spoiler which was backwards tilted, so of course it was the only option. 

If they had an FXX K Evo style spoiler that didn't block out the engine/rear window, I'd have picked that for the LaFerrari without even thinking about a 'ricer' wing. But here we are...

Message 12 of 17 (509 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@speedracer523 I think EVO kits are left out because FXXK EVO is a separate bonus car in car list,so it will be pointless if non-EVO FXXK can be turned into one(Since IRL FXXK EVO is only different for the wing and aero kits)
Message 13 of 17 (504 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

it's just a spoiler

Message 14 of 17 (495 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please Bring Back The Previous,Original and Solid Satisfying Customisations To the Ferrari F40,Ferrari 458 Italia And Ferrari 488.....Where has the Canards been Right after the Updates??The Spoilers,The Splitters??Where??Please bring them back because It looks very satisfying for the Car's Customisations....

Message 15 of 17 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TheSleepingGTR34 I agree, as they said before, it's nothing sacrilegious to have some different wing options, splitters and canards, they just make the car look like a racecar. They must bring them back.
Message 16 of 17 (468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I agree I think they should bring back the customization of the various ferraris

Message 17 of 17 (433 Views)