missing 295000 coins and no one is answering !

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

missing 295000 coins and no one is answering !

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

what should i do, I have been waiting since 04/11/2020 till today and i haven't recevied my missing coins, I tried to message devs but no one is answering me, also Ea keep telling me to wait and to keep playing, I feel really unhappy, they already got my money and just cuz I sent this missing coins case to the studio, EA can't refund it !!!! I feel soo sad for the money i have spent, please anyhelp ? 

============

i got them ~~biiig thanks to all of you guys, especially devs of apex <3 <32.png

1.png
Message 1 of 24 (1,253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: missing 226000 coins and no one is answering !

Community Manager

Hey @NAGAAATO sorry to see that you are having issues.

I took a look at your case and can see that it is being worked on, the best thing to do is to give the team a little more time.

I know it's frustrating but the best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for any message from the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (1,242 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @NAGAAATO sorry to see that you are having issues.

I took a look at your case and can see that it is being worked on, the best thing to do is to give the team a little more time.

I know it's frustrating but the best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for any message from the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 24 (1,243 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko Thanks i hope

best of luck
Message 3 of 24 (1,213 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NAGAAATO can you take a look at your email for any message from our team. I can see that they reached out to you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 24 (1,194 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko This is the only message i got :

Thank you for contacting EA help, my name is Javaid, and I'll assist you with your case today in missing contents in Apex legends.
I hope you're doing well, upon reviewing your case, I've gathered that you have contacted us regarding missing contents in apex legends. I can understand that must be very upsetting for you. Do not worry I will help you in all possible ways.
First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you as you have to wait for so long to have your case acknowledged.
I will request you to please contact us back via live chat support so that we will give a look to the missing content details. Please refer to the link that is provided below for live chat support.
https://help.ea.com/en/
Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know.
You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.
Thank you once again for contacting EA Help!

Message 5 of 24 (1,185 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NAGAAATO did you reach out to our live support after receiving this?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 24 (1,140 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko im doing that right now, will keep you updated soon
Message 7 of 24 (1,129 Views)

Community Manager

If you explain the situation to them @NAGAAATO they will be able to help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 24 (1,123 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko I already said that and explained and they said they can't do anything about it and it must get fixed from the studio itself, but im chating with EA right now and hope there is a luck
Message 9 of 24 (1,117 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NAGAAATO 226000 Apex coins? Did you buy and it didn't reflect in your account? I hope your case gets resolved.
Message 10 of 24 (1,082 Views)