matching making

by sweatythighgap

Original Post

matching making

★★★ Newbie

why is apex's match making horrific? sure you match me up with equally skilled players but yet you managed to put the potatoes on my team 90% of the time. every match they do under 100 damage and die and leave. so maybe you guys should fix your algorithm so it places equally skilled team mates huh? 

Message 1 of 6 (301 Views)

Re: matching making

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Be carefull what you wish for, if algoritm able to put your team mate on same level as yours, they will also put other teams on same level as yours so it's gonna be SWEATY lobby.

It's a DOUBLE EDGE SWORD !

Message 2 of 6 (290 Views)

★★ Guide
@asukojo No the match making is already horrendous when playing solo and you get match against sweats.. My K/D is 6.90 and i get matched against other pred/(sometimes)master 3 stacks while having hopeless teammates with badges like 2k is the highest they’ve achieved no trails or anything or even the least give me a master random team mate?? nope i get the bottom of the barrel randoms who have 2000+ kills but absolutely awful badges and i know their k/d is probably roughly 2.0 i have 20 bomb on 3 different legends so why cant i be matched with other randoms who are roughly near my k/d with similar dive trails and 20 bomb 4k damage badge? Nope i get the trash at the bottom of the barrel who are just terrible and for some reason they want to drop hot trying to drag your k/d to their pathetic level..

Match making should stop matching randoms against premades. It tries to even out the random teams but fails remarkably because its still matching sweat premades into the assimilation .
Message 3 of 6 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I had a TTV Wraith 4k badge on my team. Enemies were on the roof and I had 30 bullets left. She climbed on to the roof where enemies were simply waiting and got downed. Then she proceeded to call me trash LMFAO. I laughed so hard when she said that. Turned out I did the same damage as her. Trash players will always be trash, it doesn't matter what badges they have. 

Most of the time when I get matched with players like that, they hot drop with 10 other squads and then die in the first 25 seconds. Only some of those players will actually work as a team. The random experience goes both ways.

Message 4 of 6 (246 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Amen. I was playing ranked with a friend earlier. My friend is at plat3 and I'm like 60 from plat 4. We get paired with a diamond with 20 bomb 4k badges. I think this is good, we have a great chance. She drops us into the portal behind 2 other squads. I punch a guy down and we all die.
Message 5 of 6 (239 Views)

Champion
@ILikeGlueHmm The thing is, I doubt the pool of players at your level is very large.....likely 1%. So if you dont have a premade squad you are likely screwed as the sbmm puts you into the super lobbies.
Message 6 of 6 (238 Views)