mass effect andromeda dlc

by koling3

Original Post

Re: mass effect andromeda dlc

★★★ Newbie
I don't think it matters, sad to say, what we the players...the ones who spend hard earned money to pre-order a game...another leap of faith...just to be ignored by the greedy. Yes, Andromeda was lacking and seemed more like a Beta than the finished edition however, I still enjoyed the game and the trilogy references.
Message 131 of 134 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have played Mass Effect from Release of the first game and have loved the ME universe since. I play for the STORYLINE ONLY, not the multiplayer BS. If I want MMO, I will go to Planetside 2 or FFXIV. Mass Effect should have never been made into a MMO it just wasn't meant for it. I feel so let down. EA used to be a company of integrity (back when I first bought and played Marble Madness, omg I'm old), but looks like they have just become another corporation of sell outs.

Message 132 of 134 (1,100 Views)

@Kandazar

While I agree ME:A has issues, and I would rather Bioware concentrate on making any new ME game single player, saying ME:A was a MMO is completely wrong.  While it did have a horde mode multiplayer component, and yeah, it probably took away game dev time or money from single player, it has never been in any way a MMO.  MMO, is where you and a bunch of other people all log into a server together and have a world to play in.....if you played the single player game and had 50 other people also playing in your game, then it would be MMO.  Anthem, Bioware's new IP slated to release 2019, is looking to be an MMO, or at least some variant of one.  ME:A was horde mode, which means enemy AI come at your in waves or "hordes" and you have to fight them off, and to my mind is one of the least sustainable types of multiplayer.  I would much rather have seen some sort of co-op or if they were going to do horde mode only, then they needed much more variation in maps, enemies and goals....which if the game had stayed alive longer may have been brought out, much like ME3.  ME:A had basically the same exact multiplayer as ME3 and I know EA/Bioware was hoping for similar lifetime. 

So rag on ME:A for all its faults but I have to dispute what you are complaining about. 

As far as EA being corporate sellouts......well they are a huge corporation, how can they sell out when that is what they are....sort of like complaining a dog is acting like, well a dog, it doesn't make much sense to me...If you were thinking about Bioware, well Bioware was sold to EA long ago, and the previous owners walked away rich, so yeah, they sold out.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 133 of 134 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sad we wont get Quarian DLC but it wasnt meant to be. MEA was an alright game, nothing like the epic originals but overall i enjoyed it. The combat was the best ever and i really liked playing different styles on a whim. Frankly i think this game would have survived had they delayed launch another 6 months to fix the animations. Even if they just patched it as they did but that was released as the full game it would have been better than what we got. The huge backlash early about the facial animations really tanked the game and while the game itself was not that great i think it would have lasted longer had the launch been better. 

Message 134 of 134 (1,030 Views)