mass effect andromeda dlc and idears

by killzoneashley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mass effect andromeda dlc and idears

★★★ Novice

hi i hope the develipers see this i was wondering why have you ceased dlc production as you left us wondering about the qarians and will we see any in the multiplayer and alot of people have said to me they would be willing to fund a dlc production .

iv been seeing on gameing sites that there could be a nother mass effect a prequal with would be good cause i want to see what become of the rest of the kett the other leaders .

and i have an idear for a multiplayer class its called the kett prist powers is death orb the more you charge the more damage you do / sheild summon a little sheild orb that covers you in a bubble for a set durastion and the last power is teliport when you teliport you leave an little explosive behind i hope its something you could do 

Message 1 of 4 (509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mass effect andromeda dlc and idears

Community Manager

Sorry. there's no extra info on hypothetical DLC/ a new ME game. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any major changes/new abilities being added to the MP portion of the game either.

If you're a ME fan, perhaps you've seen it before, but there are some MEA novels.  2 are released already, and one is coming next year. 

Nexus Uprising

Initiation

Annihilation (coming June 2018)

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (515 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry. there's no extra info on hypothetical DLC/ a new ME game. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any major changes/new abilities being added to the MP portion of the game either.

If you're a ME fan, perhaps you've seen it before, but there are some MEA novels.  2 are released already, and one is coming next year. 

Nexus Uprising

Initiation

Annihilation (coming June 2018)

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would have hoped that the powers that be having spent and continue to spend money on Anthem would please finish M. E. A. reading a story is not the same as playing and experiencing the game. I truly believe if they would have a DLC to finish the game people will come back to play.

Message 3 of 4 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

I too am shocked how Bioware and EA have gone completely awol on Mass Effect in general. And Andromeda in particular. It's not the games that are deficient IMO. It is Bioware/EA complete disregard for the wants and wishes of the Mass Effect fan base that is the problem. Mass Effect in many ways is like the Half Life and Halo fan bases. It is passionate, loyal and engaging. Bioware/EA does not engage them! Andromeda is a good example. I played it and liked it overall. Nowhere near as much as ME Trilogy. But it had a ton of potential IMO. Instead of creatively linking the story arcs between Andromeda and Shepard MW, they hurled themselves off into an unknown mess called Anthem. A game I have not played one second of; nor do I plan to sample it. Why? It has zero single player appeal. It is completely level designed for multiplayer/coop. That literally kissed & pissed off the vast majority of the ME install base! the difference in having a legendary hit with Anthem was so easy it is laughable. But it apparently flew past the corporate radar at corporate. The answer was simply to have a strong single player component in Anthem focused around 2 ME characters (Clone Shepard and Miranda) to launch the Anthem story arc anywhere inside of the ME ecosystem. Sigh! I am grudgingly beginning to accept that Mass Effect is DEAD AS A DOORNAIL in EA/Bioware's future.

Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)