Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: main server :o

by Kevin949

Original Post

main server :o

★★ Guide

I think about its will be good. if anthem have a main server is can carry 64 people at once . and a main server for each difficulty and have limit range about power level to enter in each world. 

well if have it so all freelancer will not complain about lonely :0

cheer 

Message 1 of 5 (138 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I'm guessing that would be to demanding for most PCs. I can run this game on max settings and average 70+fps but in the relays in Warframe my fps drops significantly. The relays are like what you are asking for but the graphics requirements for Anthem is greater then warframes by alot.
Message 2 of 5 (96 Views)

★★ Guide

o.O

warframe use only 20 - 30 % on my vga even in relay its only 50 :o

you talk about a game is close 5 - 6 year if I not mistake on something 

but yes I gonna image if they remove a gate between taris fort out and lets us free

so its good if its have main server is can hold very a lot a lot people so ppl will not lonely 

and its will become epic battle there . lets image very a lot a lot ppl shoot a mob :O

and emm

its will drop fps ever. and I just remember this world not enable SLI yet  = o = ''

but its will make more RTX card sold sure.. couz user is love beauty shooting game like me . will upgrade they computer for it :o

cheer 

Message 3 of 5 (86 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

You aren't thinking of things in lowest common denominator, look at the requirements for the game, the minimum specs, do you REALLY think it would be an optimal experience at that level?  

The "server" is not the only piece to this puzzle, and many many people do not understand this.

Message 4 of 5 (80 Views)

★★ Guide

@Kevin949 wrote:

You aren't thinking of things in lowest common denominator, look at the requirements for the game, the minimum specs, do you REALLY think it would be an optimal experience at that level?  

The "server" is not the only piece to this puzzle, and many many people do not understand this.

yes. its wil be good with ppl is use SLI on 2080ti . :o .I see ppl asking for lively in many post so this is how lively . you play with a lot a lot ppl out there and its like a big raid. but well

I just ask about main server is just for an option .for ppl is  have good computer ready :o

this game is on the top crown of Nvidia atm . I don't think its very few of ppl like me is use good pc for play shooting graphic game :0

lets make 1 server for just 32 slot like normal pvp EA  shooting game and see this experiment :O

cheer

Message 5 of 5 (54 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help