Re: lowest skill gap of any game ever

by prankstar2

Original Post

lowest skill gap of any game ever

★ Guide

theres absolutely 0 weapon balance in this game...

skilled tier

• longbow
  • wingman
  • scout

some skill required

• hemlock
  • flatline
  • r 99
  • prowler

just shoot you'll hit something

• spitfire
  • devotion
  • havoc
  • triple take
  • peacekeeper
  • eva 

trash can guns ( meant to clutter drop tables and give new players a chance )

• p2020
  • mozambique
  • re 45
  • alternator

balanced legends

• bangalore
  • lifeline
  • bloodhound
  • octane

op broken legends

• wraith 
  • pathfinder

weak broken legends

• gibraltar
  • caustic

Message 1 of 23 (1,041 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If you're seeing an issue and you really want to help, rather then troll, it would help to explain exactly what you mean?

Like 0 weapon balance, what do you mean exactly?

Also using the weapons you mentioned shoot and you'll hit something, while that might be true to a point, someone skilled and moving isn't going to be easy no matter what weapon you use.

Trash guns, you can kill people with a 2020 or 45 wearing white armor with head shots, so while they might not be Wingman guns, they can get the job done when dropping in hot and needing something fast...

Message 2 of 23 (1,022 Views)

★ Guide

0 weapon balance as in this game is focused on bot catering...there are 3 guns that require pure skill to main in this game...anything else is either semi bot friendly or full on in the game purely for bots.

the shoot and youll hit something category is exactly as its described and yes someone skilled will outplay play the bot most of the time. the problem is that with 3 pro lvl guns and damn near every other gun being a bot gun...or noob friendly is that a team nowadays consists of to spit fire mains and some douche in the back just firing a spread shot sniper...whos * idea was that *. you literally have to be completely trash to miss more than a few shots with a bloody triple take. 

and pls remember this is unfortunately a team only game...so i generally have 3 ppl fighting me at the same time...sounds like a balanced game right? 2 clowns just spamming 55 rnds out of a spitfire while d bag 3 is back there getting guarantee dmg with a triple take. meanwhile im sporting a scout with 10 rnds and it takes 7 to get 1 knock..guess what... bot number 2 is STILL spamming that bloody spitfire or devotion or havoc or pushed with a 3 inch reticle peacekeeper...guess what...the pk bot just had his cross hair 1/4 on my shoulder...if this was a scout its a miss...but because this game has 0 weapon balance and even less skill gap that 1/4 accurate shot just pegged me for another 40 dmg.

trash can guns...sure you can kill ppl with these guns...you can kill the bots who have no clue whats going on...but as soon as you run into that bot with the havoc/ devotion/ spitfire/ pk/eva your dead...and guess what your dead purely because respawn has balanced weapons ease of use to favor a lower skill requirement and also caters loot spawn to bots as well

if you wanna try telling me that casual players would enjoy this game if all guns required the same skill set as the longbow/scout/wingman youd be seriously tripping. can you imagine the player decrease respawn would have if every player dropped with purple shields and whatever 2 guns they wanted? i promise you they never wouldve reached 10m downloads cause new fps players would get clapped as soon as the touched dirt.

this is what i mean by 0 balance...the entire game is a spam fest of *. 4kd player drops gets a 2020 and no shield... the guy with 2 kills in 100 games drops next to him with purple shield and a pk...4 kd dies...did he get outplayed? no..his stats dropped because of some rng * and terrible balance between skill and spam

Message 3 of 23 (994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe

Lol just curious, is Apex your first BR game ?

It feels like you play totally difference game than us.

Seriously? Havoc/ devotion/ spitfire/ pk/eva is out of my preferred weapons. I don't even consider using them after early game. Yes, the mentioned weapons require less skill, but there are pros and *. It might be easy to use, but none of the mentioned weapons can win against wingman/Longbow outside of hipfire range.

Message 4 of 23 (968 Views)

★ Guide

I'm not sure you know what skill gap means. 

There's an enormous skill gap in this game.

Your post in no way relates to your title. 

Message 5 of 23 (960 Views)

★★★★ Pro

So your saying the P2020 and Mozambique is trash ?

If anything those are the two most skilled guns in the game to use. 

image.png

Message 6 of 23 (935 Views)

★ Apprentice

lol at putting the RE-45 in trash tier.

I'd take the RE-45 over almost any other gun in the game with the right attachments, especially as a secondary to finish off kills with.

Message 7 of 23 (920 Views)

★★ Guide

Guns everybody uses: Peasekeeper and Wingman

Characters everybody uses: Octane, Wraith, and lifeline

Message 8 of 23 (911 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is wraith OP? you follow the little blue line and shoot them in the back. When they come out of the void they have reassess where everything is. You, however have tracked them the entire way and just open fire the second they leave the void. I find them one of the easiest characters to kill. 

Message 9 of 23 (880 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@d3adc3II 

he just likes to blame everything else for his sorry kd He has been doing it since day one just under different names he keeps getting banned

Message 10 of 23 (857 Views)