Re: low ranks unplayable due to premades

by bosourd

Original Post

low ranks unplayable due to premades

★ Guide

desvs do something about them i am solo player i am 100% encounter rate of premade only players

Message 1 of 7 (497 Views)

@Katsura_Kokoro Low ranks? You're talking about ranks Bronze-Gold? I solo queued through it no issue at all. The pre-mades in those lobbies were not that great.

outside of ranked, I do believe SBMM tries to match people in pre-made squads with other pre-made squads. I see a substanial difference when I'm in a premade vs solo queuing.

If you need a squad make a post in the looking for a squad section of the forum. There are numerous people on here who would be happy to play with you, no matter how good or bad you are at the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (488 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Katsura_Kokoro If you are talking about Bronze to Gold as @DarthValtrex has mentioned then yes, you should be able to solo queue through these with EASE!

I would also suggest again what Darth said and try and find a new squad to play with on here. Ranked is so much more fun when you have a full pre-made squad.
Message 3 of 7 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@rockyboy1998i mean plat/diamond is low rank
for overwatch, masters is low rank (for streamers)

Message 4 of 7 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Katsura_KokoroWell I think only about 16% of the people who play make platinum and above, it might be in the 20% range I'm not 100% sure but it's definitely a percentage to be considered high rank.

I agree that pre-mades make it harder. That is why you want to put together a pre-made for the platinum+ lobbies. There are only a handful of players who have made it up into diamond+ solo queuing through rank. They tend to be streamers and top notch players.

If you need a squad join an AHQ club or make a post in the find a squad section of the forum. You can definitely find people of equal skill who would happily grind ranked with you.

Ranked starts to get exponentially harder as you push higher. In part because the RP expense is so great and thus more difficult to recover losses and in part because you're really trimming down the player population to the best of the best. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (366 Views)

@Katsura_Kokoro climbing through low ranks is quite easy as a solo q... it starts to get hard when you start facing premade pred squads
Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)

★★ Pro
@Katsura_Kokoro playing ranks in bronze-gold are easier than playing in pubs tbh.
Message 7 of 7 (342 Views)