low level rerolled botters and the exit of many!

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

low level rerolled botters and the exit of many!

★ Guide

seems like not only are the just low level rerolled champions with crazy badges and hundreds of kills lol seems like the forum has died as well

5 hours today getting killed by level 8-20s with 100-600 kills and 50 plus wins lol ive seen soem crazy numbers on the screen today after i got deleted in half a clip from a 301 or R99 lol

praying for the next game to have at least a less amount of togglers or blatant rerolls so i can get one decent game in through out the day.....the servers are completely flodded with * games from these guys all botting each other what has happened to real gaming over here?

GG apex guess im one of the few left not botting and actually stilll here i must be a dummy!

cya around guys...its been real.......

Message 1 of 12 (590 Views)

Re: low level rerolled botters and the exit of many!

★★ Expert
peace
Message 2 of 12 (566 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes I am mad that I waste money to buy the battle pass I can not finish caus most of the amount of cheaters . It’s lucky if you survive first ring , 2nd ring you are dead if not playing with a cheat 

Message 3 of 12 (550 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@LockOutz_YT I am in the same boat.  Not botting...I complain about it incessantly and am at the mercy of it but to no avail.  I still manage to have fun with the game and when someone is obviously using 3rd party skills after careful observation I report and move on.  All we can do really.

Message 4 of 12 (541 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LockOutz_YTIf the cheats are becoming lower and lower level that means the anti-cheat is working because the cheats cannot play for long enough to progress in Apex before they are being banned.

Don't forget to report the cheats you encounter by using the in game report feature or the EAC linkPolice officer

• The recently added in-game reporting tool has had a big impact on discovering new cheats, including previously undetectable cheats that are now being found automatically via EAC

• Total bans are now at 770K players

• We have blocked over 300K account creations

• We have banned over 4,000 cheat seller accounts (spammers) in the last 20 days

• Total affected matches on PC impacted by cheaters or spammers has been reduced by over half in the last month due to recent efforts

Source.

Message 5 of 12 (501 Views)

★ Guide

@warslag

then they just reroll the account again then again then again then again then again.... why dont these peopel jsut do there job and PUT A STOP TO IT!... ive gave in and gave up no more i cant stand getting nuked BY SUPER SCRUBS who cant even kit a weapon out but can download and install a hack for the game faster and easier then learning how to actually play it.... its too simpel for this games secruity to be spoofed. at this point what is saying they cant hack into the rest of the game and get all our credit card info and address stuff like that.... you guys are providing ZERO SECUIRTY TO THE TRUE COMMUNITY THAT STUCK THIS OUT for this long...... ah well i shouldnt have even came back to the forum to reply i probably wont after this im truly done with it!

Message 6 of 12 (494 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, the copy/paste responses aren't going to satisfy people for long... Now that the announcement has been out for a week or so, people have had time to re-roll accounts. 

Message 7 of 12 (490 Views)

★★ Expert
whoaaa...lololol...he returns...leaves, quits and will be back after he games for 2 hours just to bump his post and whine about sth else. #superscrubs

lol
Message 8 of 12 (457 Views)

★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed   Why you care hmmmm?  you only comment to try and flame ppl , to me you seem to be the super scrub , ppl come here caus of frustration because there are still cheaters in the game

Message 9 of 12 (452 Views)

★★ Expert
I'm actually pretty laid back to be honest...Don't care too much..usually post neg and pos comments...just find it funny that he came back to complain again when he specifically stated that's he's out...kinda like an ex gf/bf I guess
#superscrubs
Message 10 of 12 (443 Views)