Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

loot was not raised in GM2/3

by allentissot

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: loot was not raised in GM2/3

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have palyed about 10 GM2 stronghold since patch done at least 20 legendary daily and about other 20 world even in free mode and there was a single legendary drop from an Item I have 3 times already and today I even ran a GM3 legendary contract where I get only purples beside the guaranteed MW reward.  I tried with 50 luck 80  luck 140 luck 200+ luck all the same. 

Something is bugged here ........ (or more like the game is bugged at those who get 11 legendaries in a few hour)

Message 41 of 51 (221 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I think it was a joke the lot raise. I'm playing many hours as many of here and I don't see any differences.  Many some 1 who is in contact with that joke company of games may ask them how much they raise the loot drop ? Its 50% , 30%, 20%  or just 0.2 % bahahaha man its so silly and stupid of me to believe that they fixed something. 

Or maybe I just saying they fix loot for peaple who not blame them or ppl who buy the big puck of the game with 1 year subscribe . Just a thought 

Message 42 of 51 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

The only difference where I feel the increase are the strongholds.  GM2 freemode drops very few MW and no legendary . (since the patch)

Message 43 of 51 (173 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

No way no how. Garbage. Just flat out NOT FUN... and now strongholds are useless for solo's... what a joke of a game at the moment. As if all the bugs and all the trash we went thru already. This game is now in a worse state. Just great. 

Message 44 of 51 (170 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Seems better to me. Played 3 legendary contracts on GM2 got 1 legendary. Next game played a stronghold on GM2 and got another legendary. Also about 8 or 9 masterworks over the course of the 4 games.

Message 45 of 51 (162 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I do find it quite amusing that a lot of people are reporting slightly better drop rates of MW & Legs.

What is disturbing me though is that sure, the drops rates have gone up an insignificant amount on the named mobs in GM1, and across the board in GM2 & GM3.

But this is pretty much the same time (shortly after I know) that the very same loot pool has been massively diluted with non-playing Javelin drops and all those all but terrible extra Components now.

Effectively this puts us back at square one with very, very slightly increased drop rates, but a much, much larger pool of possible items, a lot of which aren't even for the class you're playing.

On top of that we still have to get through the multiple rolls of rng to get decent perks on the items.

From my perspective, it's a slight step in the right direction with actual loot drop %, but then a half step back again with the diluted items available.

I can say that the few legs I have got in the past few days, finally got my first two components, sadly neither of them for the class I actually play Teeth bared

Is it just me that feels this is simply nowhere near enough to even call it an improvement?

Message 46 of 51 (156 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I can only think of a bug with the drops that has been injected into the game with the patches. I have played about 10 hours today and 6 hours out of 10 I played with my friend. He got 9 or 10 legendaries, while I got only one. I can't see how this difference in drops can be simply explained by luck or RNG.

Message 47 of 51 (145 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Lovin those godrolls!
Message 48 of 51 (131 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@Banfilidh wrote:

So, you want to sneeze and have legendaries rain from the sky? 

Seriously, how is pretending to be of a lowered intelligence or pretending to be completely unaware of a major issue a valid debate tactic?

Message 49 of 51 (128 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@Nightrun5464 wrote:

Crazy loot with no luck at all.  Dont go on the streets because you get run over by something.  Loot is 10x better in gm3.  Every run I have at least 7 masterworks.  Lego every other run.

This community is the worst I have ever seen.  Nothing will make anyone happy.  

Honestly I would just remove your forums.

Me too since they pretty much only post on Twitter and Reddit. Whats the point in having forums if they dont use them?

Message 50 of 51 (128 Views)
Twitter Stream