Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

loot was not raised in GM2/3

by allentissot

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: loot was not raised in GM2/3

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Banfilidh wrote:

@liamuu That sounds pretty screwy. I wish there were a way to aggregate data so we could see the bigger picture.

@nk125 rng can be maddening. I’ve had two legendary drops in the last 5-6 hours I’ve played, one on gm1 (freeplay) and one on gm2 (legendary contract).

Biofail has broke the RNG calculator - Only reason that explains the fact that some are getting legendaries dropping from the sky whilst other (and i am in this group) don't know what a legendary even looks like

Message 31 of 51 (178 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Yeah i've gotten much -but only 2 during the 'loot shower' thing- it seems compared to some, got 2 components short of full legendary set on colossus and nearly all of them from GM1 Strongholds, NEVER from a boss only the chests, components and all dropped from strongholds. Have got only 1 legendary from freeplay which was GM2 and a random dominion dude dropped it right near spawn.

Total Anthem playtime 82hours.

Although nearly all of them suck with the secondary stats rng-rolls. More than enough to faceroll GM1 still not worth doing GM2-3 Strongholds with 760 power since the dumb bosses just take so long...

Also gotten some 4 legendaries in total for other javelins :d so i don't know, maybe i'm the god's favorite or something. But it's not like they drop all the time, I have gone also through 4-8hours of playing sessions without getting any.

Message 32 of 51 (170 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Well, I'm on PC and the loot update is pure KS. Haven't seen a legendary in two weeks, keep getting crappy * MW drops, some I can't even use.

I really wanted this game to succeed, I was on your side! Now - just about DGAF anymore. Congrats EaWare, you done F'd it up.

Loot game with super duper craptastic loot.

Message 33 of 51 (167 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not going to add much to this as it's already been said but I haven't noticed any change in drop rates on even Masterworks between GM 1, 2, and 3.

Message 34 of 51 (166 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

Played for 6 hours  3 legendary missions 1 stronghold hours in free play. All on gm 2. 3 man team 1 person got 2 legendaries.  I have not upgraded in 7 days.  I am not feeling the love just the more work.  And for the love of God fix shotguns they are useless in gm2

Message 35 of 51 (156 Views)
Highlighted

"Well, I'm on PC and the loot update is pure KS."

I saw what you did there.

Message 36 of 51 (146 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ChiTownTx wrote:

Not going to add much to this as it's already been said but I haven't noticed any change in drop rates on even Masterworks between GM 1, 2, and 3.

yep. To add to my original post, I've now played another 4 hours this morning and not a single legendary. I don't want to stop playing this game. It's like I keep playing to prove myself wrong. That this game isn't a piece of *, but it is. It is a piece of * and I'm done for now. I hope they get it together. I'd like to play the real anthem

Message 37 of 51 (137 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Have to add my voice here. I've put plenty of hours into the game since the so-called loot boost. I have seen no difference whatsoever in the drops. If they made a change it is so small as to be inconsequential. This is not going to keep players Bioware. Especially when there is nothing to do but chase loot. So much potential here but sadly it is going to take a long while before we see a complete game.

Message 38 of 51 (133 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have palyed about 10 GM2 stronghold since patch done at least 20 legendary daily and about other 20 world even in free mode and there was a single legendary drop from an Item I have 3 times already and today I even ran a GM3 legendary contract where I get only purples beside the guaranteed MW reward.  I tried with 50 luck 80  luck 140 luck 200+ luck all the same. 

Something is bugged here ........

Message 39 of 51 (127 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

can't get enough drops in gm1 to get geared for gm2 or gm3 in over 100 hours I only have 1 legendary drop.

Message 40 of 51 (126 Views)
Twitter Stream