Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

loot was not raised in GM2/3

by allentissot

Original Post

Highlighted

loot was not raised in GM2/3

★★★★★ Apprentice

All I want is some loot. OMG! I don't care about the loading screens. I don't care about the disconnects. I don't care about the random one shots that make gameplay unbearable at times. I don't care about ANY of the MANY problems this game has. I want to play. I want to stick with it. I want to see what the devs can do to turn it around. But for the LOVE OF GOD please revert the loot to the "11 hour bug". 

Message 1 of 51 (1,062 Views)
Highlighted

Re: loot was not raised in GM2/3

★ Pro

So, you want to sneeze and have legendaries rain from the sky? 

Message 2 of 51 (1,047 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Since the patch today I've gotten 11 legendaries in 2.5 hours of strongholds. Before the patch I got 3-5 in 6-8 hours of playtime. This patch helped a ton. GM2 Strongholds have been awesome, very big increase for me, and everyone on my discord. Trying out some freeplay now XD
Message 3 of 51 (1,043 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Wow, nice! Only experience I had was doing 2 LEGO contracts with 2 other people. Between the three of us, think we had 2 legendaries

Message 4 of 51 (1,039 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Crazy loot with no luck at all.  Dont go on the streets because you get run over by something.  Loot is 10x better in gm3.  Every run I have at least 7 masterworks.  Lego every other run.

This community is the worst I have ever seen.  Nothing will make anyone happy.  

Honestly I would just remove your forums.

Message 5 of 51 (1,025 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@sbrydionprove it. we played for 2 hours and got 0 legendarys, put it back on GM1 and had 1 drop first run.

Message 6 of 51 (1,010 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

GM2: It's a total crapshoot. 4 hours, 2 strongholds, a few freeplay strongholds and a bunch of world events got me 6 crap MW and a ton of crap purples and blues. Haven't upgraded any of my gear in two weeks.

I really love this game but damn, you guys are doing everything you can to make this boring as hell.

Message 7 of 51 (1,002 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Screenshot (178).pngScreenshot (180).png

You can see the total drops from those two runs at the top. Those were from earlier today. At least 1 person in our 3 man party got a legendary per run, some runs were even luckier. All 3 of us got a run with at least two legendaries in one run. Believe it or not, I don't have more proof.

Message 8 of 51 (988 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
sigh ye...i find the loot quite off the rails now. more than even in diablo for time invested id say. hope they tone it down a notch again
Message 9 of 51 (966 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I had a horrible day of looting. 6+ hours total with only 1 legendary drop that had trash inscriptions. I got that legendary off the only fresh HoR I managed to get into.  All the other ones kept dropping me into the boss battle. I played like 3 Tyrant Mines and 2 Scar Mine strongholds too but those did not drop any legendaries (all stronghold runs were GM2). Did 2 sets of legendary contracts with no legendary drops (all GM2). Did about an hour of both GM2 and GM3 freeplay but no legendary drops. 

Message 10 of 51 (939 Views)
Twitter Stream