lobas heirloom

by gg123xyz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

lobas heirloom

★★ Pro

she competes with revenant so her heirloom should be big and ugly like revenants but look classy.

Message 1 of 13 (931 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: lobas heirloom

★ Guide

I think it would be pretty cool if they made the black market her heirloom, it would canonically make sense, we’ve also seen her use it as sort of a melee weapon in the arenas trailer plus they could use her existing animations with little bits of tweaking

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (875 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@gg123xyz Do you think her staff would be a good heirloom for her?
Message 2 of 13 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

a black market maybe? something long.

Message 3 of 13 (886 Views)

★ Guide

I think it would be pretty cool if they made the black market her heirloom, it would canonically make sense, we’ve also seen her use it as sort of a melee weapon in the arenas trailer plus they could use her existing animations with little bits of tweaking

Message 4 of 13 (876 Views)

Champion
@gg123xyz Surely her staff is her heirloom? Only she always has it out and it has animations?
Message 5 of 13 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Source

Found this cute art on twitter 

Message 6 of 13 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Nice!

But yea I’ll be amazed if it’s not her staff even tho she always has it out. It would be cool to have it as a heirloom cause she’d just pull it off her back instead of it just randomly materializing like with other heirlooms, but that the staff features something on top like a spike on one side and the gemestone as usual on the other. When you have it as an heirloom and you pull it from your back she does it so that you see the spike come out of the ‘lower’ side of her staff and the gemstone light up or something and that the hitsound has an elegant sound instead of the normal ‘thush’ or ‘thock’ sound. When you down somebody with it, the gem lights up briefly, like it does with black market setup.
Message 7 of 13 (832 Views)

As a Loba Main myself, having her staff as her heirloom would be PERFECT.

...and being able to beam people in the head with that staff sounds very satisfying.

Message 8 of 13 (826 Views)

★ Guide

I have an addition to this bc it just came to mind, but I’m not to sure about it bc I like the simplistic design of it but maybe they could alter the look of it a bit so it feels a bit new, sort of like a black market skin for the ppl that have the heirloom, but that also would bring up the problem of, what if I’d rather have the original design, would they make an option for that? If they did ppl would want heirloom skins even more etc idk just a silly idea

Message 9 of 13 (726 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Hmmmm something like the javelin/spear from the Predator franchise?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 13 (666 Views)