Re: loads of zombie players that are not doing anything in the game

by AIItheRage

Original Post

loads of zombie players that are not doing anything in the game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hey guys,

Something a bit creepy is happening.

I played 5 games this morning and there are tons of players that are not doing anything in this game.

They don't jump, and after they landed due to forced jumping as the ship is leaving the map, they will standing still, sometimes moving in a very slow pace, sometimes using their special abilities like grappling or deploying health drones.

I think this is another kind of hack - the zombie hack - hacks that allow you to automatically join the game, spent sometime in the game, you are not moving, so people will not always see you, if you are out of the circle, the zombie-Lifeline will automatically deploying health drone to maximize the time survival, so they could earn like 20 hours of XP ? 72,000 seconds x 3 = 216,000 XP = 20 levels and many packs.

I have seen 5 of those kind players in each of those 5 games and that makes 25 in total.

The strangest thing is they use the special ability as soon as its available so you see they are not getting the connection issue, there is nothing wrong with their connection.

And they do looks a lot like some kind of programs to me, as what I have experienced is, at the least populated area of the map, you 3 players standing there, one had a health drone aside but not healing anyone, one constantly tries to grapple something but failed as there is nothing arouund him to grapple ...

isn't that strange, 3 players standing in one place doing funny things.

Normally, no one would go to the far end of the map especially if it is not in the ring.

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have not experienced this issue besides a couple times at most and neither lasted very long.

What is far more common

1) At the start of the game players having connections issues and taking forever to load in so it appears they are AFK XP farming. Eventually they either disconnect or the connection stabilizes and they continue on their way.

2) Completely clueless teammates who do not work with the team at all. These players are rampant!!!

Type A "It's just a game players" This concept or argument is not valid, it's nothing more than an excuse to avoid effort or responsibility to the outcome of the game. These players run around randomly looting never near the team. Does absolutely nothing positive for the team. Eventually they run into a group of 3 and instantly die, this is where the fun starts.They either start pinging like a mad man enemy here enemy here, even though you're no where near that area. Or they just instantly disconnect to do this again to another team.

Type B "Rambo Players" (AKA STREAMERS DO IT SO I SHOULD TOO)  Capable players who never stop running and run to every fight they can. They never regroup with the team or wait for a teammate playing a slower mobility character. They just keep on charging in to anything and everything. They never regroup as a team so they are at full capacity to fight unfavorable situations. It's just go go go! Eventually they get ganged up on by multiple teams and die. These players can be fun to play with, but they can be just as frustrating as Type A players. Simply because before I've even healed up and changed my load out to something more ideal they are already half way across the map chasing the next gun fire they hear.

The opponents are not my biggest challenge it's always my teammates. My only choice is to adapt to what they're doing because they will not adapt to me. Every once and a while you will come across two players who get it. They can play aggressive and passive. They understand how to regroup and when and where to push.

EDITED

You don't earn packs after level 100. After level 20 it's every other level. After level 50 its every 3-6 levels wasn't really paying attention. Basically XP farming is pointless. You will not improve and you will most likely not have anything impressive on your account. All the people with lots of impressive skins purchased them.

Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have not experienced this issue besides a couple times at most and neither lasted very long.

What is far more common

1) At the start of the game players having connections issues and taking forever to load in so it appears they are AFK XP farming. Eventually they either disconnect or the connection stabilizes and they continue on their way.

2) Completely clueless teammates who do not work with the team at all. These players are rampant!!!

Type A "It's just a game players" This concept or argument is not valid, it's nothing more than an excuse to avoid effort or responsibility to the outcome of the game. These players run around randomly looting never near the team. Does absolutely nothing positive for the team. Eventually they run into a group of 3 and instantly die, this is where the fun starts.They either start pinging like a mad man enemy here enemy here, even though you're no where near that area. Or they just instantly disconnect to do this again to another team.

Type B "Rambo Players" (AKA STREAMERS DO IT SO I SHOULD TOO)  Capable players who never stop running and run to every fight they can. They never regroup with the team or wait for a teammate playing a slower mobility character. They just keep on charging in to anything and everything. They never regroup as a team so they are at full capacity to fight unfavorable situations. It's just go go go! Eventually they get ganged up on by multiple teams and die. These players can be fun to play with, but they can be just as frustrating as Type A players. Simply because before I've even healed up and changed my load out to something more ideal they are already half way across the map chasing the next gun fire they hear.

The opponents are not my biggest challenge it's always my teammates. My only choice is to adapt to what they're doing because they will not adapt to me. Every once and a while you will come across two players who get it. They can play aggressive and passive. They understand how to regroup and when and where to push.

EDITED

You don't earn packs after level 100. After level 20 it's every other level. After level 50 its every 3-6 levels wasn't really paying attention. Basically XP farming is pointless. You will not improve and you will most likely not have anything impressive on your account. All the people with lots of impressive skins purchased them.

Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)