Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

lets remove luk stat from a game ~\[\O/ ]/~

by PinkieNymph

Original Post

lets remove luk stat from a game ~\[\O/ ]/~

★★ Guide

this stat is not useable . I ask to remove it out from our stuff and replace it with something useless stat like increase loot area .

nu nuu nuuuuuu 

Message 1 of 12 (248 Views)

Re: lets remove luk stat from a game ~\[\O/ ]/~

★★★ Guide

It really is useless. I am starting to suspect that useless inscriptions like that and hip recoil and harvest and ammo amount pickup and resupply all were meant to dilute an inscription system that was already meant to dilute the importance of drops. Like do you see tons of" fire rate" inscriptions? I don't. I have ONE out of all my drops and it makes my sniper a huge favorite. Do you ever see Shield refresh? I don't have ONE in my inventory full of legendarys and MWs and it is supposed to cut down the time it takes for your shield to refresh after you lose it completely.

Message 2 of 12 (239 Views)

★★ Pro

TBH, it would not be the first game to have Luck as a stat and not understand how it actually works.

Message 3 of 12 (214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stats like luck, pickup ammount and radius, thruster life and the like were previous all pilot skills and only made the last minute transition to equipment when pilot skills where put on ice. So no wonder it all seems a bit chaotic.

Message 4 of 12 (172 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been testing out luck Stat for a while. It seems the sweet spot is about 33% additional luck. 90% additional luck (which is max) gives far worse loot than NO ADDITIONAL LUCK. Luck stat is so broken

Message 5 of 12 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Sku110ne wrote:

I've been testing out luck Stat for a while. It seems the sweet spot is about 33% additional luck. 90% additional luck (which is max) gives far worse loot than NO ADDITIONAL LUCK. Luck stat is so broken

I agree.  I've been finding the same.

For some reason, middle ground seems to work best for me.

I've had the most legendary drops when I'm running in the 40% range.  I had 3 drops in a single run TWICE.

Meanwhile, I've had 5 runs in a row on GM2 give me absolutely nothing, while running 89%.

What luck does do though, is increase the amount of loot I get.  It just rains purple items when I'm running really high luck, (Not that we want those) but it doesn't seem to affect legenaries at all from what I've seen so far.  So I've ditched one of my main luck items (45%) and I just run with 44% now, doing GM1 content.  I seem to be getting drops pretty regurlarly now (about 1 over 2 hours or so).

Message 6 of 12 (115 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I started making a spreadsheet, and I'm testing the same javelin, with +30,+60, and +90% luck on each stronghold, and see the amount of master and legends I get on each. Done 30+ runs so far. Interesting results so far.
Message 7 of 12 (101 Views)

★★ Guide

@Sku110ne wrote:
I started making a spreadsheet, and I'm testing the same javelin, with +30,+60, and +90% luck on each stronghold, and see the amount of master and legends I get on each. Done 30+ runs so far. Interesting results so far.

your experiment is over. I just stack 200 + luk and all I got is 3 junk or mw from GM2 stronghold and 2 of it came from a boss drop

there is no such thing call luk out there -__-

thank you 

Message 8 of 12 (86 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

1000% we need to remove luck from this game or treat it like Diablo 3 did.

Message 9 of 12 (77 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@PinkieNymph wrote:

@Sku110ne wrote:

your experiment is over. I just stack 200 + luk and all I got is 3 junk or mw from GM2 stronghold and 2 of it came from a boss drop

there is no such thing call luk out there -__-

thank you 

First, you don't understand how luck works.  Stacking 200+ luck is 100% pointless.

No point going over 90% as it does absolutely nothing for you.  

And dismissing someone who is actually willing to put the time into testing luck because you did one run with a stupid amount of luck, is rude and arrogant.

Message 10 of 12 (60 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help