language

by huby87

Original Post

Languages and subtitles

★★ Guide

Hello

I hope Jedi Survivor will have the choice of languages, including for Menu, Subtitles, Voices.

I am a french player and I like to play with original voices, which is in english in this case, but I wish to have french subtitles and french menu.

These wasn't available for Jedi Fallen Order at the launch. So, please do a good job.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 14 (1,263 Views)

language

★ Novice

Will the game contain Czech subtitles? In the Czech Republic, games with Czech subtitles are among the best-selling games of the year. It increases game sales very much.

Message 1 of 14 (1,763 Views)

Re: language

@huby87  Czech subtitles will not be included at launch Frown

image.png

Message 2 of 14 (1,750 Views)

Russian subtitles

★★★★ Novice

Will Russian subtitles be added at launch or later? Yes, I understand the situation in the world, but many countries of the CIS and Europe understand Russian, into whose languages the game will not be translated (including Ukrainian). This is a huge loss in sales and the addition of at least Russian subtitles will be a big plus for all of Europe and Asia.

Message 3 of 14 (1,770 Views)

Re: Russian subtitles

They won't be supported at launch, @DarthVaderRU 

And we do not know if they ever plan on adding that to the game.

image.png

Message 4 of 14 (1,713 Views)

Re: Languages and subtitles

Community Manager

@Gousvador We appreciate the input on this. As a player myself, I understand we all want to be comfortable when we play games. That is why we play. As of now, there are no official specifics on this. As we get closer to the launch date, we will start pushing more info on specifics, updates, and game time, so be sure to check out the FAQ section for updates.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 14 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard No news?
Message 7 of 14 (1,035 Views)

Community Manager

@Gizapues The last update Here was when I posted above. There has not yet been anything new released about it.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 14 (1,021 Views)

Language and subtitles!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello!

I'm a Ukrainian player and I like to play with the original voices, which in this case are in English, but i want to have Ukrainian subtitles and a Ukrainian menu.

Do you plan to add Ukrainian subtitles to the games?

Thank you!

Message 9 of 14 (1,073 Views)

Re: Language and subtitles!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @SantoAntin,

No, at the moment it doesn't look like the game will have support for Ukrainian subtitles.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 10 of 14 (1,056 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help