jumping plants not hittable on pc

by MrBrainPaiN

Original Post

jumping plants not hittable on pc

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i think ive got some lag issues (someone got the same) because, if u try to hit those tiny plants, while they are jumping, u can just kill yourself by doing suicide. 

- ninja hits u with 13 white dmg from every distance. in melee their wide standard attack has more chance to hit u vs, for example an imp. imp got more ammo and more rounds per minute sure, but if an imp hits u with only 4 dmg and ur a ninja and u deal 13 dmg.... well then ur * as an imp.

- same for pea shooter. jumping peashooters attacking solo a line of zombies. pea uses his bomb and then kills the survivors with its op splash white dmg. NOT HITTABLE WHILE JUMPING, or at least 2 or 3 shots do i hit them with my imp. so its about  12 dmg...lol?? wtf????

- oak....as a tree, almost unkillable and too much white dmg.

what a mess of design decissions -.-

game deinstalled

Message 1 of 3 (367 Views)

Re: jumping plants not hittable on pc

★ Apprentice

I wouldn't worry about the first one...

Pop Cap has been hearing that forever.

As for your oak problem? The easiest way to beat him (it's not that hard) is to team up. You know how oak is that new king of team-up class? Well that's how you beat an oak. You can either beat him to low health as acorn and do the rest white he is an oak, or if he is already an oak, find someone else to team up with. Oak is great, but he is to slow and can't handle more than one target.

Message 2 of 3 (336 Views)

Re: jumping plants not hittable on pc

★★★★★ Newbie

Small characters jumping and running then you add slow projectile speed + latency + hitbox desync its frustrating.

i think they should add a cooldown on jump and a a acceleration time to get to full sprint speed

Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)