jhjkjhk

by YinYang_lel

Original Post

jhjkjhk

★ Novice

How do I start over after losing everything bc somehow my EA account got unlinked.  I worked so hard and so long to get to level 500, get my loot and all my Legends, to now having NOTHING. WORST DAY EVER  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 1 of 7 (278 Views)

Re: jhjkjhk

★★★★★ Expert
@YinYang_lel Contact EA support
Message 2 of 7 (267 Views)

★ Novice

I did. They claim there is nothing they can do. That once unlinked you lose all of your data. But I have just read on Reddit that they can relink the account. SO I am going to try to talk to them

Message 3 of 7 (261 Views)

★ Novice

Well apparently EA doesn't care about there customers or that they are human and make mistakes. That many don't understand tech well. I am so distraught!  I want my APEX stuff back. Unlinked somehow and then I used the wrong EA account and they can't relink me to the correct one. I doubt that bc I know tech has come a long way

Message 4 of 7 (244 Views)

@YinYang_lel Did a family member unlink it on purpose or something? It's practically impossible to unlink it accidentally. The steps are complicated and difficult to find, and you have to press "Yes" to warnings multiple times.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, just trying to find out if someone purposely unlinked it.

Also, what account did you unlink? A PS account, Steam or something?
Message 5 of 7 (225 Views)

@YinYang_lel https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/ Here's a page that may help explain what's happening. It says you can't unlink the account again for six months... but then it also says that if you play APEX, it's usually better to just start over again. So maybe APEX has trouble storing replaced data because of the volume of players or something.

Feel bad for you, it sucks when you click the wrong button too many times.
Message 6 of 7 (224 Views)

Champion

@YinYang_lel 

Calm down, mate...

By the server problem, sometimes we can't see our correct level/assets.

In that case, you should log-in game again later.

(Yesterday, in another EA game I lost some in-game currency too.

But no problem today.)

If the problem won't be solved, you have to access the EA support.

As you said, it might take long time...

Be patient...

Message 7 of 7 (216 Views)