Re: its seriously every game

by deathsia250

Original Post

its seriously every game

★ Guide

whether its that exploits ( which is cheating period) or the 2014 titan fall rip they are using and putting apex in , this is ridiculous. the triggers, the walls etc.. looking at screenshots of the exploit being used .. destroying the base, destroying a great game but hey, its free, and hey, you have the kiddies getting mommies credit card to pay a ridiculous amount of money to hopefully get the heir loom .. ive been level 100 , i didnt get  squat in apex and after 100 it says i ranked up to what? nothing. This modern day generation of gaming is just a joke. How about doing what overwatch and fortnite handle cheating? I saw on youtube, a pro player  got nailed for aimbot in apex, banned for only a week>?>> WTH??? wait, dont you get banned completely? a week??? what message is that sending to all "regular" players who cant compete? Why doesnt EA come out with their own cheats and to use them you can only play on cheat servers? wait, that is what overwatch/fortnite does right? puts cheaters on a cheaters server?

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: its seriously every game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)