it's garbage like this

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

it's garbage like this

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert
  • that pisses me off...game's no fun anymore(for me anyways)...I'm only ranked gold..same garbage cheaters..So, I play casual for fun..same garbage...cheaters every game...I've posted about this garbage before...like everyone else...but seriously...I'm sick of it... getting lazered by douche bags like this who, for some reason, are still in the game...last post about it......peace out all..

Yeah..I know..it's just an elite stat...been gaming longer than some of you have been alive(my eyes are still good though Angel_...It's not because of the stats itself..our team was downed in a matter of seconds...I know what's legit and what's not when I've been taken down...It's seriously baffling how long it takes for someone to be banned in this game..good on the ones who are legit..love the game play...but, garbage like this should not exist for this long without being banned!

Heart

Capture.PNG

Message 1 of 38 (987 Views)

Re: it's garbage like this

★★★★ Pro

You know what, I saw some of this on a Ragg Tag YT video. He has only come in to contact with a few, but I can feel your pain. His team were boxed within less than a second.

I do trust Respawn to eventually sort this out, but the time it's taking seems to be to long. I'm lucky enough to be on console, although that doesn't help you out. Here's hoping Respawn get a handle on this and bring down the hammer.

I'm may be the same kinda generation as you, but my eyes are just starting to fail me Frown Reading glasses for me.... Don't need them for gameplay........ YET.

Message 2 of 38 (965 Views)

★★ Expert

@Silz616

Yeah dude..more frustrating than anything else...can't see it being sorted out anytime soon. Compared to other f2p games that I've played, this has got to be the most excruciating...lol

My students say the same thing. I usually play with and compete against my students during the holidays. All fps of course. This has been the worst so far.

Heart

Message 3 of 38 (951 Views)

★★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed and i'm sick of people saying "or maybe you just got downed by a really good player" or "maybe you just salty and calling people a cheater" well i've played enough competitive fps to know the difference between cheaters or not.
Message 4 of 38 (935 Views)

★★ Guide

This gives me hope that im not such a bad player after all eh..

Message 5 of 38 (912 Views)

★★ Expert

@bosourd 

100%...whatever though...some have been through it, some say they haven't.  Like @Silz616  said...fingers croxxed that this game can be enjoyed without the bs cheats. Time will tell...

Until then...keep you're sticks on the ice ladies

Heart

Message 6 of 38 (909 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well, I had a few weird cases of lasering someone like I had an aimbot.

Once, I ran towards an enemy that was shooting at me, sliding towards his left side (20-30 degrees angle) while shooting at him with an R-301. He soaked the full magazine, the damage number went up to 190, but the crosshair felt like snapping and locking on the target. It was early game, the weapon didn't have high tier stuff on it and I certainly have average aim skill.

More recently, I hunted someone running far from me with a g7 and kept hitting every shot although the weapon was low tier kitted and the enemy was not moving straight. That player and his team were all watching me after we wiped that squad, to see if I'm hacking.

I imagine people with more skills have "laser targetting" moments like mine more often. add a few lag issues to those and they will certainly feel like cheaters. I wouldn't be surprised to find out I have a few reports because of cheating and I'm sure there are tons of "false positives".

Message 7 of 38 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe 

Yeah man..fair enough and same here...I'm no pro, but I can get through a hussle if I have a few good tmates with me. Most of us who game here know what's up...simple as that...someone lasers me..yeah, I'll watch his/her(it's 🤔) gameplay for a bit and decide whether or not to long press #r...by all means, I'm not a *. But, I live in China, I've seen all the cheats and how they work. My students have educated me first hand how easy it is. Not specifically with apex, but any f2p with eac. Like ww3 for eg. Bought it in ea, plagued by hacks...why? eac....!  pretty brutal tbh....need to change my profession I think lol

Message 8 of 38 (898 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@bosourd wrote:
@jumanjaydazedand i'm sick of people saying "or maybe you just got downed by a really good player" or "maybe you just salty and calling people a cheater" well i've played enough competitive fps to know the difference between cheaters or not.

You are right, BUT there are a lot of people who hold themselves in very high regard that won't accept being outplayed. I have seen this first hand after 12 years plus of online FPS, and the internet gives a voice to some people who, to be quite frank, shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion at all lol.

This also slows down genuine cases being resolved, when people report for nothing more than a crushed ego.

Message 9 of 38 (882 Views)

★★ Guide

lmao 51x streak,what a joke

Message 10 of 38 (861 Views)