Re: it's garbage like this

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@apostolateofDOOM wrote:

So you play console and make argument that it's fragile egos complaining about hackers more than them being the cause? Am I missing something...?

Ofcourse difference in exp/skill will always lead to false accusations, has and will be till end of time, I doubt anyone will dispute that but is obviously not the case here on PC.

We were told that hackers were a priority and months down the road we now have ranked where it now actually costs you something if you die from them and all we have is a post without anything as yet being implemented..?! I agree it's taking way to long!

I wasn't on about just Apex. I have been playing on line shooters for years, and wrongful reports were rife back then are still are now. I never said the false reports were outweighing real cheaters..... and it was a direct reply to somebody else, not a general comment.

Yes there are cheaters. Yes there are plenty of false reports that slow the process down. Respawn have stated what they are trying to do with cheaters. They are doing something about it.

Message 21 of 38 (525 Views)

★★ Expert

@Silz616 

So do you think once they separate legit players and the cheaters into different queues that they will automatically ban that whole queue? That would be hilarious and fulfilling to say the least!~ Thumbs up

Heart

Message 22 of 38 (519 Views)

★★ Guide

You only need to be top 5 or something. Thats pretty easy if you play really safe. Or even just hide the whole match.

Message 23 of 38 (511 Views)

★★ Expert

@chrisragnar 

mmm...yeah...not really my style tbh

Heart

Message 24 of 38 (510 Views)

★ Pro
@chrisragnar You mean noob camping style?
Message 25 of 38 (506 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, but my point was you dont need to cheat to get a high streak.

Message 26 of 38 (495 Views)

★★ Pro
@chrisragnar This is true - some folk I know got a larger streak badge than that by landing out of the way, hiding and then quitting the game as soon as they hit top5. If someone good enough to come after them was seen queueing into the same lobbies, they'd stop and pick it up another day or a few hours later when they saw them go offline.
Message 27 of 38 (447 Views)

★★★ Expert

I'm always lmao when people say they get destroyed by "hackers" in every single game. Even tho in the history of me watching Apex streamers, I literally saw only 1 streamer run into 1 hacker, in all that time.

It was Shroud.

And I watched a LOT of Apex stream, Dizzy, Mendo, Diegosaurs, Nicewigg, Aceu, Viss, Krafty, Kephri.

Saw many many hours, and yet only 1 aimbot.

Message 28 of 38 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro mmmm... sorry man but I don't know if anyone will believe that. So.. in the past 5 months you've really only seen mendo, dizzy, diego, krafty, and king richard only face 1 cheater? Idk if I'd call them hackers, they sent someone 30 dollars in china through paypal and ran an .exe. You are probably right it's not every match, but I think it's best to be safe than sorry.. otherwise there would be no progress at all on this. something or rather. Basically would you rather have a cheater utopia, like we had at one point last season and ... sorta have right now.. where players all shoot the same, play the same, and if things get worse then players and streamers will quit again... etc. OR see what Apex can be, cause they're streaming it and people are playing it because they believe in it's future.

You might be ignoring the fact that streamers move on after a match instead of what they would love to do- which is report and expose. I've seen plenty of big streamers do this anyway, including the ones on your list- but they know that they have a decent crowd to educate and entertain; so they jump into another match instead of giving some cheating nerd any credit. A lot of smaller streamers will expose even more, because it's what they want to do but they know it drives people away.. so if their 'chat' will stick around for 30 seconds, they will go out of their way to show the player's aim that is really just a program aiming for them.

Message 29 of 38 (419 Views)

★★ Expert

Yesterday, Skadoodle and his mates ran into a cheater in their last match. Speaking from experience, the N/A servers don't have as many cheats compared to other servers...But it also depends on the time of day. 1 in the afternoon is 3am here in China. Net bars have only a handful of ppl playing, but not APEX..usually pubg or LOL. I live in China and play maybe 70% of my game time on the Hongkong/Taiwan servers. There's a huge difference when comparing the amount of cheaters.  Anyways...looking forward to the new update

Heart

Message 30 of 38 (403 Views)