it lasted for about 2 days... please add a 2nd step to Accounts.

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

it lasted for about 2 days... please add a 2nd step to Accounts.

★ Guide

We got about 2 solid days before the servers started seeing this again.....and it has ran off the casuals that wanted to see the patch....

if only we could keep the pc side of this game on the servers like it is right after patch

So now your left with

Rerolled Accounts

Chams

Togglers

And what has left the game and leaving daily

Everyday Long Term Players/Teams 

Its too much of the same ol same ol....Extremely hard to enjoy the game when getting lasered again by r99s and wingmans that seem to never miss from 100 meters away

I know its F2P but its SIMPLY TOOOO EASY TO just MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT!!!

Please implement another step to verify accounts already and cut these numbers down! 

Message 1 of 10 (676 Views)

Re: it lasted for about 2 days... please add a 2nd step to Accounts.

★★★★ Guide

it’s not hard to laser people down when you’ve had enough practice

these forums are full of people who get owned and blame it on a “hacker”

why do i i bother posting this? i dunno!

Message 2 of 10 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i FOR SURE can see the difference between a regular player... even dizzy or shroud dont laser people running in cover with wingmans bud 

i only have 100+ posts in here over the months watching the state of the game 600+ hours game play and like 2.5 kills total on my 1 account..... although i think i need more time to be sure in what im saying is accurate......

(Post edited by CM)

Message 3 of 10 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

you don’t need to know who i am..and what is a botter?

Message 4 of 10 (645 Views)

★★ Guide

@mikogibo man its too easy to understand who is cheating %100 headshot x 3 players. TTK is too high for not realising who is cheating and who is not. If you are dead in 0,5 secs with purple shield its either %0.05 chance lucky orpro gamer and 99.95% cheater.

Message 5 of 10 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

i FOR SURE can see the difference between a regular player... even dizzy or shroud dont laser people running in cover with wingmans bud 

i only have 100+ posts in here over the months watching the state of the game 600+ hours game play and like 2.5 kills total on my 1 account..... although i think i need more time to be sure in what im saying is accurate......

(Post edited by CM)

thats really low dude  i have 550 H and 10.5k kills Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (537 Views)

★ Guide

sorry brother my stats were more of a..... "I KNOW whats really going on then" to say im a GOD at the game.... i stream own a construction company play CoD FN and WoW ... i know theres truly godly players but not everyone.... and the amount of NEW players into a NEW game it should be cake lol..... but they dont stay around cuz there getting dumped on

Message 7 of 10 (522 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@adidasPowah wrote:

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

(Post edited by CM)

thats really low dude  i have 550 H and 10.5k kills Standard smile

So? What's your point? Just want your back patted for high numbers?

Message 8 of 10 (499 Views)

★★ Expert

@Silz616 

pat... pat... pat... slap :eahigh_file:

lol

Heart

Message 9 of 10 (489 Views)

★★ Guide

Pretty much every game that goes past the first fight i have a bunch of salty players hanging around to spectate. So im not so sure most people can tell when someone is cheating or not. 

Message 10 of 10 (445 Views)