issue with inking apex legends with steam?

by Solarflare535

Original Post

Accepted Solution

issue with inking apex legends with steam?

★★★ Newbie

So i have recently downloaded apex legends and was trying to play it with my friends, and so i tried to link it with my steam by pressing the "link steam account" button and it takes me to the browser but nothing ever happens, and it has happened with a few of my friends as well a few times. any insight or advice would be appreciated thank.

Message 1 of 2 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: issue with inking apex legends with steam?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Solarflare535.

If you're having a difficult time linking from in-game, please try the following steps:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
  2. If you are logged in, log out
  3. Click on the Log In button
  4. On the log in page, instead of logging in with your EA account, click on Steam
  5. Sign in using your Steam credentials

At this point, if your Steam account is not already attached to an EA account, it will prompt for you to log in with your EA account. After that, you're linked.

For reference, here's what the log in page should look like. The steam button is at the bottom, under the purple Log In button.

help-loginpage

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)

All Replies

Re: issue with inking apex legends with steam?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Solarflare535.

If you're having a difficult time linking from in-game, please try the following steps:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
  2. If you are logged in, log out
  3. Click on the Log In button
  4. On the log in page, instead of logging in with your EA account, click on Steam
  5. Sign in using your Steam credentials

At this point, if your Steam account is not already attached to an EA account, it will prompt for you to log in with your EA account. After that, you're linked.

For reference, here's what the log in page should look like. The steam button is at the bottom, under the purple Log In button.

help-loginpage

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)