Re: is wallhack free in Apex?

by LTUApex

Original Post

is wallhack free in Apex?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm asking becoise i can't find raport for wallhack IN GAME  i know there is posSible to FIND few SITES from hack teAMS FORUMS.

Message 1 of 11 (872 Views)

I don't know how effective it is, but I have seen quite a few people just pick "snapping to targets" or whatever when they encounter a cheat not listed.

Message 2 of 11 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RoShkoShny Choosing weird movements or howerver it's phrased would be you best bet.
Message 3 of 11 (831 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I was a little bit dronk writing this 
i didn't mind to say Is alrady wallhack free but Is wallhack allowed? becouse i found few guys in game that was propably fired up and i cound't find rep.

Wierd movements isn't for speed hacks?

Message 4 of 11 (777 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @RoShkoShny,

Wallhacks and other cheats or exploits are not allowed whatsoever, and would result in the account being banned.

We do have systems in place to help detect cheats like this, but it's something we're continually working to improve.

If you come across anyone you believe is hacking and weren't sure which option to use in-game or simply didn't have a chance, you can always report them through this form as well. 

Thanks for the concern and the efforts to help bring those players to our attention!

Mako.png
Message 5 of 11 (758 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

"We do have systems in place to help detect cheats like this"

it's a joke right?

Message 6 of 11 (726 Views)

Champion
@LTUApex It's not a lie tho :P Could it be better? Yes, that's why it's something that's continually being worked on. Do some people slip through the cracks? Yes, that's why you have people like Hideouts.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 11 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RoShkoShny just use Bloodhound and look for a gold helmet. Free wall hack.
Message 8 of 11 (689 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GH0STEDbyME I understand about cheaters issue, but cmon dude/girl... Aimboters just doing whatever they want. This I can't understand... Simple solution 7-8 of 10 hits are HS, player going to suspect. Easy... What is now? Today kid created new acc and all day (every ~second match) against him... It's just a F joke this Anticheat. And you dont want that I will start about wallhack...
Message 9 of 11 (673 Views)

Hero
@LTUApex When it comes to wall hacks this is not an easy task at all to divert or counter. It would require entire re-coding of certain aspects to remove them then would have to think of a way to implement the system that it can run on to new code. It is no simple flip of the switch. As you can tell nearly all FPS games have wall hacks. This should be an eye-opener for some to see no company is safe from it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 11 (668 Views)