Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

is this a good one?

by Feranzy

Original Post

is this a good one?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

no trolling here. but i just got this. is it any good? does physical dmg include shooting it? or only wepon damage

Message 1 of 5 (141 Views)

Re: is this a good one?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yes that would be considered a God roll on a meh sniper. I got a Siege breaker with only +16% fire rate added and its considered a God roll..and its fire rate is unbelievable. At first glance i was like bla bla bla ...16% but then I took it out and compared to my other legendary sniper siege breaker i have it feels like its firing at twice the rate. Add a sniper consumable to that plus Tome of precision and an amulet of winter and see how much damage you do.

Message 2 of 5 (124 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Feranzy wrote:

no trolling here. but i just got this. is it any good? does physical dmg include shooting it? or only wepon damage

If you can hit a weak spot, that will pack quite a thump...

Try it out, it would be interesting to read your report.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 5 (115 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's decent, but not a god roll.  You can get better damage (at least +350%), and the other two inscriptions aren't ideal.

Message 4 of 5 (98 Views)

★ Apprentice

That really isn't bad at all for awhile, until you can get a higher damage or damage with crit roll on that. I use that in my glass cannon sniper set. I don't have the screenshot of the deadeye damage, but it was very close to this shot of the damage from my truth of tarsis in a GM2 Monitor fight. I think it hit a million also. Yes physical damage applies to the shots fired from this sniper.

Screenshot (171).pngScreenshot (170).png

My group timed it to put acid, the interceptor debuff and the colossus debuff on Monitor at the exact same time. 

Screenshot (139).png

Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help