Re: is there any way to issue refunds for accidentally unlocked items?

by JoeTheSho

Original Post

is there any way to issue refunds for accidentally unlocked items?

★ Novice

hey guys,

do you know of any way to refund purchases? i had bought some apex packs and got lucky and got the legendary crafting material drop, i was hyped and went to unlock the lifeline blockchain reaction skin and accidentally clicked heat sync (right next to eachother)

its effectively a waste of 400 materials, so i was wondering if anyone knew which way i should head to see if a refund is possible?

thanks Frown

Message 1 of 6 (6,847 Views)

★ Guide
Unfortunately I don't believe a refund is going to be possible, unless a feature is added down the line where you can dust unwanted items for a discounted amount of crafting materials. Which doesn't sound like a bad idea
Message 2 of 6 (6,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah that kinda sucks...I've been saving up for the purple reign Loba Skin and I bought the wrong one by accident 😡🤬

Message 3 of 6 (4,737 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@REDZRUM4 You just won the award for oldest necro. Congratulations!
Message 4 of 6 (4,729 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM At least he is using the search feature to try and find answers to questions he has. Hopefully he joins us in other convo.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (4,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@REDZRUM4 

The choice is hard, the gap between them is really small, it's tricky, but How could you let that happen ??

When you spend such precious metal which took hours of your life, your sweat, your mind, your emotion, you have to be really ....really....REALLY CAREFUL !!

Just like when you decide which girlfriend you're going to propose, you plans every details very carefully since you're going to live with her FOREVER !

Propose.PNG

Since it's too late now, just think you married MY SISTER, looks a like but not as beautifull as ME  Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (4,670 Views)