is there a multiplayer racing game that i can play aginst family on line

by wideman401

Original Post

is there a multiplayer racing game that i can play aginst family on line

★★★ Newbie

I am looking for a multiplayer drag racing game that my family can play on line. my father is 71 and is having trouble with the battlefield games. my brothers and I are looking for a game that dad can play so we all can still have family time with out leaving our homes. Can you please help us.

Message 1 of 7 (891 Views)

Re: is there a multiplayer racing game that i can play aginst family on line

[ Edited ]

@wideman401   I think NFS Shift had drag racing (can't remember which of them, though). ProStreet, had a drag moder too, but sadly that one is not available anymore. Grid Autosport has drag racing, too, but that one is not available on Origin.

And i think that The Crew has drag racing. This one also allows crews of 4 friends, which can be fun to play in co-op, pve or pvp. 

Would be nice if you can mention the gaming platform that you intend to use (PC, XBox One, PS4, other). That would help me digging a wee bit around and see what other racing games still in stores are including drag races.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 7 (877 Views)

EA DICE Team

@wideman401

Family gaming time.. I love hearing that! I hope you will have fun :-)

In the meantime, Ivrognard gave some great tips. I hope they will be useful for you. And when you've finally gotten to the racing part, would love to hear how you've been enjoying it together!

Cheers,

Message 3 of 7 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ivrognard I have read many posts of yours,and I can tell you, than you have a very large culture of games.Thumbs up

If I did not know about you, I'd say you work in the'' field'', somewhere there,my friendRaised eyebrow

I do not know even a quarter about games, of what you know, but I do not even have that claim Standard smile I'm interested with everything else.

I play just for fun, disconnect ... to have good graphics, be well optimized,and really need to have firearms:eahigh_file:

All your respect for you, for your knowledge,mate.Fingers crossed

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 7 (846 Views)

@yahel_1  I also play for fun, but i am kind of an old gamer. Started playing a long time ago and games are still the place to go to relax.

I also love movies, anime, comic books, music and books. I was always interested into the gaming industry, but i never worked in it. My biggest passion was and still is history, though.

My first game was the ancient Pong, which was on a TV set owned by friends of my family. I've spent a good chunk of my childhood in Arcade Halls, been through quite a few consoles (Atari, 3DO, Neo Geo, NES, SNES, Master System, Game Gear and many others) and i've settled on PC in the nineties. I've still owned a few consoles now and then, but my interest in the console games lowered when there were more reflex oriented games and less stuff that would suit someone with my kind of reflexes. There are still a few titles that i play there from time to time (more of a PS fan, as they have a nice jRPG collection).

Back in the nineties, them main source of information were the gaming magazines, as internet was rare and only a few had access to it in our country. But once it spread, i've found a lot easier to find the needed information and check more points of views until i would decide what games i want to buy.

As you gathered, i love games. Any type of games. The things that i take in consideration: does it appeals to me, is any good (read decent gameplay), bugs, optimization. Graphics are a bonus, but due to the RPG's, TBS, RTT and RTS being my favorite genres, those are not that important. They need to be clean, with decent animation and not blocky. So i am not that demanding when it comes to graphics.

And history applies to a lot of thingsStandard smile. Like economics, society, psychology and so on. That's the beauty of it: it touches a lot of areas of our lives, but most people are not aware of that. It's also connected with a lot of sciences that is using in determinating the evolution of the human race and not only.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 7 (803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
PC sorry for the confusion.
Message 6 of 7 (781 Views)

@wideman401  Well, the titles that i've mentioned earlier have drag racing included and are on PC.

Another title is Forza Horizon 3. Will dig more and see if i can find others.

Message 7 of 7 (767 Views)