is teaming allowed in shadowfall ?

★★★★ Novice

if not, and if its reportable, 

I got a video of a couple players who've been constantly teaming, 

same players.

Message 1 of 16 (1,431 Views)

Re: is teaming allowed in shadowfall ?

★ Guide
@ImKMan I saw a shameless 4 man running around a few games ago lol.
Message 2 of 16 (1,415 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is not the issue. It's just the norm for Apex. Now you not buying packs. That's a problem.

Message 3 of 16 (1,407 Views)

It's allowed the moment you hit the last survivor stage :P (and when you are on the same team) 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 16 (1,329 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

It's allowed the moment you hit the last survivor stage :P (and when you are on the same team) 

You loophole representative! You should be a lawyer xD. Well technically it’s not a loophole since the game encourages it... so you’re fired!

Message 5 of 16 (1,316 Views)

I've seen this happening as well in the first phase of the game.

The teaming in combination with the number of players leaving when they die instead of playing as shadows is probably why the shadow team is almost always empty. Sometimes I've had 1/3 of the lobby quit instead of fighting as the shadows.

Message 6 of 16 (1,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Well I'm sure a lot of people are still trying to win for the devotion skin. Since you can't win as shadow (I'm sure everyone already won as shadow, since that's the easy part) = leave and start again.

Fewer people should leave when they finally finish the mission.

Message 7 of 16 (1,273 Views)

@ImKMan So actually yes you are supposed to team up. If you make it to the top 10 you are supposed to work together. I think that is the only way you're going to have a chance at getting on the drop ship. When the drop ship lands it's over run with shadows.. You'll need a team or caustic to make it on that ship.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 16 (1,256 Views)

Message 9 of 16 (1,212 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex The OP meant before the top 10.

@Biochemikas, nope now ppl should leave even more if they’re going for the 25 times dropship challenge. But so far I’ve only had 3 games where shadows had like 11-15 players... all those times I somehow still died in top 10 xD
Message 10 of 16 (1,205 Views)