Re: is teaming allowed in shadowfall ?

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Koochi-Q I don't think that many people care about event badges. That's very different from easily obtainable legendary skin.

It is a bit weird though that none of the missions are doable by shadows (well apart from kill 50 legends, I guess). I think at least one step of the badge should have been dedicated to shadows only (e.g., win X as shadow or kill X as shadow).

Message 11 of 16 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Biochemikas Yea, I also made a post saying the dropship one should’ve been enhanced with a ‘win as Shadows’ one. I also think that’s why the Shadow incentives thread is getting so much momentum
Message 12 of 16 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMeEven Respawn is encouraging pre-top10 teaming https://mobile.twitter.com/PlayApex/status/1184540797686833153...

Well.... dunno what to say but the comments speak for themselves. But seeing as these players likely already know each other and just do this to signal where they are, guess it... no nvm it still sucks. 

My way of showing I’m friendly is dipping. These youngsters calling it T-bagging don’t know what they’re saying! It ain’t T-bagging if no body/corpse is below or right in front of you. It’s called dipping without a defeated adversary! Sometimes it works, other times they think you’re mocking them...

Message 13 of 16 (321 Views)

★ Novice

Because having to kill 50 legends for some folks that's not east to do 

Message 14 of 16 (209 Views)

Champion

Anything goes in shadowfall! 

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 15 of 16 (189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Hmm, I think early teaming should be allowed in Shadowfall, but shadows need to get some buff to be able to counter that. Maybe first 5 shadows coming in should have 75-100 health, the next 5 50, and the rest the usual 30. Also, after the moment there are only 10 legends left, if the total number of shadows is below 11, when you drop as a shadow you should maybe drop with 60 health instead of 30, and with 100 if total number is below 5-6.

Message 16 of 16 (178 Views)