is it wrong that i still only like worlds edge

by a24zxc5411011abx

Original Post

Re: is it wrong that i still only like worlds edge

Champion
@a24zxc5411011abx Yeah olympus doesnt really have an area with building with ziplines and stuff. Closest thing is probably bonsai or that other 2 tower place. But even that is limited relative to skyhook or frag.

Sorry I cannot help make olympus more fun.
Message 11 of 18 (265 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@a24zxc5411011abx Ohh, I hate to say it but sure you need to see a doctor Standard smile
Message 12 of 18 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@a24zxc5411011abx It’s wrong, but who wants to be completely right in this world xD.

Is it wrong of me that I like every map and iteration except for WE and it’s iterations? The latest is best cause of the new POIs but I still don’t like the general map xD
Message 13 of 18 (261 Views)

★★ Pro
@a24zxc5411011abx Yep, the horrible orange tinted sky gives a good aesthetic to the map
Message 14 of 18 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@a24zxc5411011abx Nothing wrong there, WE still my favorite, olympus sucks nuts, it is designed great from a visual perspective, but for gameplay not really
Message 15 of 18 (234 Views)

Champion

Now although I do like olympus, it pains me to say this but overall worlds edge does feel like a much better laid out map.

Like @Renegade_Prime86  said, aesthetically it's stunning. It blows the pants off any prior map in this regard...but we want substance from our maps, not incoherence.

I will say olympus does have a great a deal of potential though, some of the POI'S have great potential to act as a benchmark for the rest of the map in terms of changes.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 18 (218 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@a24zxc5411011abx For me it’s how open Olympus is. Lots of times unless ur a mobility legend it can be hard to get from place to place without getting beamed. Worlds Edge has a good balance of cover and space
Message 17 of 18 (209 Views)

I enjoy WE a lot but I wish there was more spread on the squads. Half the lobby is dead before round 2 starts to close. Yeah Frag can be fun and very intense. But I do miss the early days of WE. The map offers so many fun areas to play.. Sorting factory and the cranes. Train Yard, (no one goes there anymore unless ring is there).. I sort of miss the never ending fights at train yard.. Hold down one of the boxes up high and go to town with a mid range weapon.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 18 (185 Views)