is it wrong that i still only like worlds edge

by a24zxc5411011abx

Original Post

is it wrong that i still only like worlds edge

i could play worlds edge all day. its is perfection to me, the layout of fragment, the vertical ziplines in the buildings you can use to evade people. its just pure perfection.

Message 1 of 18 (477 Views)

Re: is it wrong that i still only like worlds edge

★★★★ Pro
@a24zxc5411011abx After they tore KC to pieces, WE has been my fav, too. So no shame in saying that.
Olympus feels rushed at certain areas, and it's overly obvious they have planned to fill these areas with something, but couldn't make it in time... Also, bottomless pits extravaganza much..?
Message 2 of 18 (475 Views)

ya idk just feels so big and open and not really sure where to go or where the main areas are that you need to get good at. like i know world edge is fragment usually

Message 3 of 18 (470 Views)

★ Guide
@a24zxc5411011abx Wait wait wait wait WAIT! So you don't like kings canyon?
Message 4 of 18 (467 Views)

not this new version, and even the old one i still prefer worlds edge

Message 5 of 18 (463 Views)

★ Guide
@a24zxc5411011abx 'OverDecorated left the game.'
Message 6 of 18 (459 Views)

Champion
@a24zxc5411011abx From reading what you wrote and your responses, do you leave fragment?
Message 7 of 18 (458 Views)

leave it? yea depending on ring it also depends where the dropship starts, if it starts by the sorting factory,  i drop there, if it drops like refinery, i go fragment, if it drops anywhere near skyhook i go there.

Message 8 of 18 (453 Views)

Champion
@a24zxc5411011abx Ok so it isnt really the map. You like when lots of teams drop together. You like instant action. On Olympus people spread out a bit more but there places that are hotter depending on where the ship starts or ends.
Message 9 of 18 (447 Views)

no its the map too, love the aesthetic, and like i said i love the design of the areas with the multiple floor buildings, ziplines, etc.

Message 10 of 18 (444 Views)