is Apex dying?

by Warz0ne_Legends

Original Post

is Apex dying?

★★ Guide

is Apex dying? no new content is making you think?

Message 1 of 30 (1,115 Views)

Re: is Apex dying?

★ Expert
Message 2 of 30 (1,112 Views)

★★ Apprentice

100% it is lucky this pandemic is going or apex would be dead

Message 3 of 30 (1,088 Views)

@Warz0ne_Legends Naa, we just live in a world where people are spoiled so rotten that they will complain about a free game they aren't forced to play.
Message 4 of 30 (1,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

game may be free but they still rack in millions and those millions go no where for improvements for this game. best thing they could do is sell this game and let someone else take over cause the route theyve went with this its not coming back

Message 5 of 30 (1,082 Views)

★★ Guide
@Pure_Funk_Nugge t no, I would not say that the game lacks content if they did not declare that the apex is their flagship ...
Message 6 of 30 (1,055 Views)

Champion
@Warz0ne_Legends No it isnt. We had map changes and meta changes to start this season. New content is a couple weeks away with the next event.

I dont like people using covid as the excuse but it is what it is.
Message 7 of 30 (1,044 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Out of the 10 people i knew who played it, I'm the only 1 who still does.

Message 8 of 30 (973 Views)

★★★ Expert

It’s not dying but it’s a throw away game.  Until it’s worth playing most games rather than quitting them, it will always be that way.  

Message 9 of 30 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@KelRiever  I always wondered if adding some sort of functionality other than spectating when death boxed would help prevent quitting.

Let's just look at hyperscape for a second, even when you're killed you can still physically move around the map, allowing you to scout for your team and relay info back, when done properly that info becomes a really powerful tool.

I'm not saying respawn should copy this idea but giving players the option to do something other than spectate might reduce the amount of quitting.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 30 (927 Views)