infinite infinity chest coins?!

by sherbiesherbs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

infinite infinity chest coins?!

★ Apprentice

hi.  A friend and I finally got an infinite infinity chest last night, or should I say 3am this morning...anyway, I thought you were guaranteed a party time character from the chest. I dont know where I got that from, but I kinda recall reading the chest will only show you one piece, but check ure sticker book, and you will have two? so i got one piece of party corn, and my friend got 25k coins. COINS!!! he was so upset, we had over 41k shards. so ive been searching the web and this forum, and am posting this just to double check. does an infinity chest no longer give a party character, or infact any character? i mean if the coin thing was MEANT to happen, and wasnt a glitch, im not going to waste all that time again. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Message 1 of 9 (4,566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: infinite infinity chest coins?!

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Huminitar

Pre patch you got two things, I'm pretty sure you don't anymore. I've played it enough times and quite often gone through every single IT item in my sticker book to see if I got two items.

There have been occasions where I've not opened the chest due to lag, occasions where I've opened the chest 4-5 times in a row and got coins ranging from 15-30k, and the other night I opened it and got absolutely nothing...yes, nothing. The friend I went in with got absolutely zilch that run as well, he made a post about it, I can't be bothered with it.

@sherbiesherbs

As others mentioned, getting Infinity Infinity Chest requires 25k shards, but only gives the highest chance of a legendary. You could play the mode 12 times over and get coins, or you might play 12 times and unlock every party piece. Due to many issues, lag, crashes, and even issues regarding the chest rewards I would highly recommend staying away from this game mode until it's been fixed. 

Sure it it can be addictive, and yes I know you want everything but when you're using stars each time and not getting rewarded accordingly it hurts. I did make a thread suggesting a new and better reward system, but you might need to search for it...

I have literally played that game mode over 50 times since the patch just to help friends and well, I'm even more frustrated than they are when they don't get rewards, I was lucky enough to play before the patch and unlock all my characters and yes sometimes I got multiple pieces. It isn't fair on others who missed out on that, patch notes didn't really mention bugs and glitches much so nobody really knows if it was bugged before or if it's bugged now.

Good luck Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (4,874 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

You always get 2 things no matter what and if you get 25k shards you have have the same chances at getting the same thing at 41k

Message 2 of 9 (4,487 Views)

★ Apprentice

thankyou, but i didnt get two things, nor did my friend. I got one character piece, and he got 25k coins. So was our game glitched do you think?

Message 3 of 9 (4,476 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I believe it is a random chance at getting whatever from the chest.
Message 4 of 9 (4,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Huminitar

Pre patch you got two things, I'm pretty sure you don't anymore. I've played it enough times and quite often gone through every single IT item in my sticker book to see if I got two items.

There have been occasions where I've not opened the chest due to lag, occasions where I've opened the chest 4-5 times in a row and got coins ranging from 15-30k, and the other night I opened it and got absolutely nothing...yes, nothing. The friend I went in with got absolutely zilch that run as well, he made a post about it, I can't be bothered with it.

@sherbiesherbs

As others mentioned, getting Infinity Infinity Chest requires 25k shards, but only gives the highest chance of a legendary. You could play the mode 12 times over and get coins, or you might play 12 times and unlock every party piece. Due to many issues, lag, crashes, and even issues regarding the chest rewards I would highly recommend staying away from this game mode until it's been fixed. 

Sure it it can be addictive, and yes I know you want everything but when you're using stars each time and not getting rewarded accordingly it hurts. I did make a thread suggesting a new and better reward system, but you might need to search for it...

I have literally played that game mode over 50 times since the patch just to help friends and well, I'm even more frustrated than they are when they don't get rewards, I was lucky enough to play before the patch and unlock all my characters and yes sometimes I got multiple pieces. It isn't fair on others who missed out on that, patch notes didn't really mention bugs and glitches much so nobody really knows if it was bugged before or if it's bugged now.

Good luck Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (4,875 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Zaheen1337 hi, thankyou so much for your reply, it's really helpful. I searched and read through some threads before I asked, but I dont recall yours, I will go look for it. It makes sense now, i must have read about infiinity pre patch. I didnt get the game at launch, I got it for my birthday a few weeks later. Ive read alot about crashes, and it just happened to me, so that combined with the fact that 25k coins, or worse, an empty chest, isnt worth time or stars, I will stay away from the giant triceratops for a while. sniff. I really hope they sort it, as I really like infinity time. Shooting gnomes with a laser is awesome. Thanks again for your help.

@DinoMan300 thankyou for your help too!

Message 6 of 9 (4,435 Views)

★★★ Guide

It is indeed RNG based and the coins you get from it aren't even worth it. 

@Zaheen1337 Dude don't remind me, that was such a low blow we copped on that run. No reward for the both of us left a real bad taste in my mouth. However the run after it I got 1 piece of Party Imp, so sadly I must continue this sad excuse of a mode to unlock the rest of the Zombie side.

Message 7 of 9 (4,431 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I find it weird how every time I play infinity I always get a character piece. Other than the first game I played (which was before the patch) I have gotten a character - sometimes the shard amount is slightly under the amount I need and I still get a character?
Message 8 of 9 (4,403 Views)

★ Novice
I feel ripped off, i got it twice! I want 100000 coins or party citron and corn, because i have peices from them from other times in infinity. Its unfair that my friends got party peices and i got a minimal amount of coins, it should be more because rux sells infinity stuff for that price
Message 9 of 9 (3,812 Views)