in worlds edge fragment west theres a hiding spot

by gg123xyz

Original Post

in worlds edge fragment west theres a hiding spot

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

in worlds edge fragment west theres a hiding spot. on top of the building then you stand on the pipe. this is accessible by using the jump tower.

arrow.jpg

idk if this is allowed or a cheat so for fear of being banned or someone like a cool robot idk... getting banned for using it i report it here now and hope it gets fixed if its bannable. its where the blue arrow is pointing.

Message 1 of 5 (545 Views)

Re: in worlds edge fragment west theres a hiding spot

Champion
@gg123xyz I don't think this could get you banned, but I could be mistaken. I killed an enemy in the first or second season on World's Edge, and discovered a hiding spot in doing so, which is still accessible to this day. It is a weird little "cubby" up in the mountains to the west of Fragment, near where the tunnel from Skyhook pops out. You can literally fit an entire squad in there, and can not be seen from the outside at all. It's virtually useless though, which is probably why they haven't bothered with patching it. Now I'm curious to see what you're talking about here lol

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@dSKyNafinchin reminds me when kings canyon had something like this, it was close by containment, and same situation - full squad can camp in a invisible room. difference tho was by late game it kinda became a medium traffic area, which is why it got patched, People were p'ssed when it was exposed . Even arena phase runner had a invisible room, but it only lasted a couple of days.

Message 3 of 5 (524 Views)

Champion
@jaygates879 Dang, I hadn't heard of that one! I'm honestly not even sure if the one I found is a glitch or not. You technically don't clip out of the play area at all, or leave the map in any way. It's almost as if one of the dev's put it there for themself haha. It's almost a mini-cave type deal. I wish I had a clip of me climbing up in to it. I literally NEVER would have noticed it, if I hadn't seen someone appear seemingly out of the rocks, about 15 ft off the ground

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 5 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@dSKyNafinchin Found a clip of it as well kings canyon exploit

and this was thing too Worlds edge exploit 1 

Message 5 of 5 (494 Views)