Re: in line shots

by lnxtvv

Original Post

in line shots

★★★ Guide

im return after 3 bans from forum advisor because i write something not good for companny, but after many months nothing one response at my question, why always i dead i see summary and always are 9 shots inline with around 140 damage?is clear many use no recoil hack, some one write me are connection problem but for me is not this is this game is full of cheaters and on ranked problem is very serious, are you sure easy anticheat work very very good?

Message 1 of 9 (376 Views)

Champion
@lnxtvv You really show clip a vid so we can see what you are talking about.
Message 2 of 9 (335 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor its easy see on summary and when you see 9 shots with 140 point damage this is all in line shots
Message 3 of 9 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

this is a sample, i fired all magazine to this and i see over 100 point damage but server registered me only 13 Standard smile, for enemy 8 shots in line 186 Standard smile, exists some kind of cheat cause this for me...

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Message 4 of 9 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@lnxtvv Many people are cheating in this game. They also have very bad servers, so due to packet loss or ping spikes and stuff like that it might seem that the other person is cheating. Their servers have a tick rate of 20 hz, which is unacceptable from a fps game as fast-paced as apex. But yea, like you say, no recoil mods, aimbots, wall hacks and others, they run rampant in apex.
Message 5 of 9 (261 Views)

Hero
@lnxtvv Sadly its all hear say. Ive never had my recap not show the damage ive done. Not at all saying you did not experience what you did. But without video proof we just will assume a mistake was made on your end by adding the damage from other attacks.

We would need to see your point of view on it. Meaning as Hayhor suggested we would need to see your video of it showing you shot someone for 100+. First ive heard of or seen this if it is a thing.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 9 (251 Views)

Hero
@lnxtvv Given what I am able to see here it does infact show you did 126 damage to the player who killed you. It did not pack your full damage into 1 due to it appears the fight lasted for some time not long mind you. But it does show your claim of damage done it did not not count it.

You did 13 with alt - 60 with volt - 34 frag 19 alt from top to bottom. The damage counter is 100% correct as well as your claims. It packed that players shots of 8 into 1 because you got 1 clipped. Where when you damaged him it was by 3 different forms of damage so it would not stack those if not a single clip.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 9 (249 Views)

Champion
@lnxtvv This doesnt prove anything. Show an actual video.
Message 8 of 9 (228 Views)

★★★ Guide

all ask me a video why? on video you not see nothing because you heard one shot and knoked.....i play many round, but always i see this 9 shots is from killleader(for strange) or another player with over 6 kills

Message 9 of 9 (202 Views)