im literally just leaving every ranked game.

by apjj

Original Post

im literally just leaving every ranked game.

★★★★★ Apprentice

every game on BOTH MY ACCOUNTS i get non stop mirages who are so useless in every situation. no kills, no damage, always sweaty. meanwhile my enemies are all * lifelines and bloodhounds that actually are useful. youre killing me. i cant play pubs because of pred stomping and now ranked is pretty much dead to me too. STOP PLAYING MIRAGE YOU AWFUL HUMAN BEINGS. youre literally hard ruining my game every game. if you wanna fight cool. but atleast dont get knocked instantly and impatiently spam ping your banners or start a fight and then ditch your team. its so aggravating man

Message 1 of 8 (574 Views)

Re: im literally just leaving every ranked game.

@apjj put together a squad man, or join one of the AHQ clubs. Plenty of us will play with you. I've played with dozen of forum members. Lots of variation in skill on here.. So far every member has been fun to game with.

Where areyou at in rank? I don't see any mirage mains in platinum+ unless someone takes their main and they were not paying attention.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i hit plat on my main and now im on my 2nd account and im mid gold but im literally just peacing out and account hopping now. its literally every game i have a mirage. :/ pubs are too hard. i qued with like the #1 bloodhound on ps4 and that killed my mood for the takeover.

Message 3 of 8 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

like the guy almost hit 10k DAMAGE IN ONE GAME. why am i queing with that. this game is dying and its so easy to tell.

Message 4 of 8 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@apjji saw a wraith almost get 20k. she asked mee not to help but i forgot and went after one and i cost her her badge i think, feels real bad man. Frown i saw her dying and getting beat upp and i started shooting wild eyed then she turns and looks at me! wth she said. i thought, they were gobbling you up woman!

https://youtu.be/98I5LTPcRnw

Message 5 of 8 (556 Views)

★★★ Expert

I don't like to, but I too leave ranked games regularly.  Unless I am playing with friends.

The problem with the ranked system (if you want to call it a problem) is that there's really no point in trying to push up your rank once you have tier protection.  And just in case you think tier protection is a bad idea....it would be WORSE without tier protection...because then I wouldn't care about getting to the next ranked level at all.

Platinum is where the biggest complaints are, and I'm there and I see why.  I get Horizon Diamond IVs playing in solo mode on my team.  I get people who don't know how to play with Wattson.  Just in general, I get people who do not care to play as a team at all.

And if I play as a team mate while they aren't...I'm just hurting myself.

So...I play for the great games.  I will help other people get their kills done, I might go up a few points before they are torn down again, I'm at exactly the playing level I want to be at in ranked.  Diamond, in time, for me, would not be worth it.  At least not this season, and probably not any season.  Ranked is great, and simultaneously terrible.  I've gotten more great players in ranked, and a lot of trash talkers.  

There are good reasons to quit sometimes.  You save yourself a headache and a 10 minute break is almost a bonus.

Message 6 of 8 (523 Views)

★ Expert

I played ranked until I get to Gold. As a solo queuer I find it impossible to grind points in Gold due to the unfathomable sttupidity of the majority of randoms Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (513 Views)

★★★ Expert

If you party up with me I can get you to play. You may regret it but I could do it @EdwardDLuffy  :D

Message 8 of 8 (500 Views)