Re: if youre a duo in trios.

by Anonymous

Original Post

if youre a duo in trios.

★★★★★ Apprentice

play in game chat. play with your team. if not. THERES A LITERAL GAMEMODE FOR YOU. ps4 is aids.

Message 1 of 7 (1,310 Views)

@apjj My friend and I forget most of the time. But we don't play in a toxic fashion towards our third. Ping what ever and who ever is closest to it gets the loot. Main reason we go into a party is because the audio cuts in and out through the load screens.

I wish there was a better way for us to know out teammate has a mic. We'd invite them to the party. We stopped switching back and forth because I'd say 90% or so of our randos never have a mic.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (1,288 Views)

Champion

Yup, some duo's can be absolute idiots. Most memorable pair I had was a pair of diamond players back in s3.

Picked them both up twice and I had 5 kills, despite them charging off and trying to ditch me the entire match. I literally kept them in the match up to the final 5 where I got knocked fighting the last player on a squad, no other teams about and they just ditch me again.

Morale of the story is, people suck.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (1,237 Views)

Anonymous
@apjj some duos can be pretty toxic trying to get you deliberately killed, pinging you to drop separate place than they go, not reviving, talking * etc. etc. Not a big problem but a small one.
Message 4 of 7 (1,191 Views)

Champion

For some reason the audio quality is a lot worse in game chat than party chat, not really sure why but it's a big difference.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 5 of 7 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Anonymousyeah. i always get duos that say yes to a place i mark, i go towards that place and they ditch me and go to another place, they die and i lose rp cuz im not a pro, i cant 1v3

Message 6 of 7 (1,145 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Woah woah woah- hold it right there! Don't give up Rusted Yoda! You can 1v3, but... I realize it may not be the most "fun" for everyone; Playing real carefully,  and perhaps "scooping up" players who've just finished a battle- can lead to excellent 1v3 scenarios. Even when they're all up and active; It's possible to wipe an entire squad solo! 

I'm absolutely no pro can can't dual those players with "robo-aim", but I play to my strengths. Using guile and the element of surprise, you can take down the most skilled players before they can retaliate. It does require "some" good aim though, and good planning.

Message 7 of 7 (1,048 Views)