Re: if you have team then Apex legends is for you

by IGuruDevI

Original Post

if you have team then Apex legends is for you

★ Guide

I mostly play randomly. I have seen a lot of issues in the apex legends. I get those teammates 90% who drop-in hot zone and hardly get a kill or die and leave the match in just 20 seconds. I know these player are solo to they don't like to play in the team. many times community requested that bring solo mode because of many players wanted. solo player cant stream too because he/she get players like that who died in 20 to 30 % seconds and leave the match. where he/ she gone get streaming content without a team. only wraith and path can get some contact because they still are more than enough in apex legend. like escaping from a fight.  at least give a limited time solo event and check for community response. 

Message 1 of 6 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]

@IGuruDevII play with randoms almost exclusively at the moment. I still love the game, still post average numbers and still have fun. Last season I played almost exclusively with friends and my KD was much lower so was my average damage.

Sometimes I get carried other times I do the carrying. I've noticed a common trend in this game, everyone blames their teammate. My teammates are horrible. Sometimes they are not bad, sometimes they just have bad drops, get snuck up on or the enemy gets lucky. It happens to me frequently, it happens to my teammates. It's just part of the game..

I had a round earlier my teammate and I were doing well, it gets to top 4 and we just were not in a good position. We both got melted, he went down first but I did not survive much longer. It was not because he was a bad player, we just had low ground, were exposed and in a really bad position on the map. We had no choice about it either. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (362 Views)

★ Guide

@DarthValtrex I'm not saying about bad players. I m saying about quitters.  tell you something about today. it happened two times we got in a fight, I and wraith player got know down the third teammate player finished the whole enemy team but wraith quit because he/she wanna leave. the second time was another legend, who quit after winning a fight. I say what is a point of a fight if you want to leave a match.  mood get off and after seeing this. these types need solo mode. there is not a problem of giving solo mode in apex legend. it not gonna effect on apex legend game meta. it will just help who want to play alone. it is not about bad carried or bad luck players. I say about quitter who quit out the reason. I think those players are just for kills if you don't get a kill then you leave a match even your teammates still alive.  solo mode best for them. even a limited time best for feedback 

Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)

@IGuruDevI The quiters I think is connection issues with the servers. I'm seeing a ton of people lose connection in game. You have to keep an eye on their movement, if they stop moving look for the red icon on their name it indicates they have DC'd. I tend to punch them into cover and guard them for as long as I can given the in game situation.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (347 Views)

★ Guide

@DarthValtrex  if you get dc then there disconnected legend still present in a match but if quitter leaves the match and start a new match then that disconnected legend removed from match too. I know it. many times dc player return to the game because I play apex more than 12 hours per day  and I know it better . *Just solo mode*

Message 5 of 6 (343 Views)

★★★★ Guide

it's been like that since day 1, premade teams have a huge advantage, solo players...well, i'm not even sure the devs care about us lol, that's why this game can't be competitive if some players have an advantage over others

how hard can it be to add a soloq? ok, solo mode is unwanted because it's a team bsed game etc etc...but soloq for everyone? it'd make the game fair and balanced for everyone

Message 6 of 6 (317 Views)