Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

iOS Apex Legends Mobile Registration

by iLoveJihan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

iOS Apex Legends Mobile Registration

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Apex Legends Mobile is coming but the problem is when is the registration coming to iOS? Android users can now register except for iOS, so any information?

Message 1 of 7 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: iOS Apex Legends Mobile Registration

Community Manager

Hey @iLoveJihan,

We don't currently have any updates to announce regarding iOS support for Apex Mobile, but it is coming! 

We do plan to launch a page in the future that allows you to pre-register for the game and sign up for news about the betas.

For now that is all the news we have, so feel free to check the latest update here and by following @playapex on Twitter.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,103 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @iLoveJihan,

We don't currently have any updates to announce regarding iOS support for Apex Mobile, but it is coming! 

We do plan to launch a page in the future that allows you to pre-register for the game and sign up for news about the betas.

For now that is all the news we have, so feel free to check the latest update here and by following @playapex on Twitter.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,104 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is it possible to transfer PC account to the Mobile version I would love to do this because I like the third-person perspective.(iOS user)

The Biggest stuff I want to tell you is I paid much money for skins and only what I see are the gloves which makes me sad, so I stop since season 7 buying skins only the season pass.

I'm playing Apex since season 5.

Best regards

Message 3 of 7 (1,020 Views)

Community Manager

@GnothiiSeauton Hey, I don't think something like this will be likely. The Mobile version of Apex won't have crossplay and cosmetics won't be 1:1 the same as console. 

For context, this line is given in the FAQ, emphasis is mine. 

Will Apex Legends Mobile be free-to-play?

Yep, like PC and console, Apex Legends Mobile is free-to-play and never includes paid items that grant a gameplay advantage. Apex Legends Mobile will feature its own Battle Passes, collectible cosmetics, and unlockables unique from those found in the PC and console versions of Apex Legends.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,005 Views)

Re: Мобильная регистрация iOS Apex Legends

★★ Novice

ttp.....

Message 5 of 7 (1,002 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Mako this month is coming to an end hopefully we get apex mobile beta soon.. i m from India and tbh waiting for the beta version since weeks hope we get updates from uh soon.
Regards ❤️☮️
Message 6 of 7 (806 Views)

★ Novice

Please get give us some clear insight into a schedule

Message 7 of 7 (353 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help