Re: i wrote some c++ code and am sharing it to help you stop hackers

by gg123xyz

Original Post

i wrote some c++ code and am sharing it to help you stop hackers

★★ Pro

i imagine a forced fullscreen mode to try to stop some types of hacks that need windowed mode.

you have the three scenarios;
- scenario 1.) where fullscreen protection starts then stays running.
- scenario 2.) where fullscreen protection starts, runs for a while, then stops protecting and doesnt start protecting again.
- scenario 3.) where fullscreen protection never starts.

assuming scenario 2, the protection stops at some point, which is when pressing alt+tab switches to desktop.
if you have scenario 2,
- the game is assuming your game is over,
- and it runs the destructor,
- which stops the protection,
- which allows alt+tab to start working again.

so i put a test to increment a value for when the game stops.
- if the game is stopped it runs the destructor which decrements the test value for game on.
- then the test value for game is over is run and increments the game over value to 1.

then i run a test when the game over value is incremented to test the values for game over and game running to see if theyre both still 1.
if they are both 1, then the game over value was run in error, so the game thinks its over it can stop the security but the game is still running.

its then at the game over value i can run the mouse movement test to check for mouse movement.
if the desktop records the mouse moving then this is different to the mouse movement program not seeing the mouse move on the desktop when the game is running.
its a sensor detection.

then if the two values are both one, for game on and off, and the mouse sensor shows movement, then the game is definietly not in the game anymore and the fullscreen protection has been compromised.

you can think of the sensor as an actual physical detection that something is off.

i havent been able to get the mouse movement program to run while the game has its protection on, the game just turns off its fullscreen protection.
so i dont know how to code for the program only working when the game is off or the protection and game being on the mouse movement program stops detecting mouse movement while pressing alt+tab on the keyboard.

so this is as good as i can make it for now.

they says its the thought that matters. i guess so so i have a bunch of parts but no working program to get my sensor working to detect cheaters.

i will show my test program first, then i will show my mouse movement program.

think of different types of hacks besides ones that attack fullscreen, maybe this could be tweaked to find those moving around too, i dont know.

Message 1 of 5 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Tip : If you have all your chromosomes you can speed up the video.

Message 2 of 5 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Great input, you would think they could use mouse detection in combination with detecting any thirdparty programs. It's great when the community puts in so much effort into bettering a game, just a telling sign. I can't see why they're leaving Apex in the dust... maybe they are trying to root cheats out for good 

Message 3 of 5 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

"aimbots do not need to do any mouse movements. They use the game itself to snap to coordinates, not fake mouse input. "

i thought about this and what i decided might work is to implement a check, assume the mouse for the game moves, then the code for mouse movement i made moves.

if shot is fired from some other team within some close radius{

current fire line turns some degree to get to radius degree target is on = number of pixels mouse must move;

for loop
(
game mouse starts moving, mouse code i made starts moving from 0;

mouse movement from starting to ending point = mouse moved this many pixels;

game mouse starts moving, mouse code i made increments moving from 0 1 pixel
)
{
game mouse starts moving += 1;
mouse code i made starts moving += 1;
}

}

/////////////////////

then for walls

if some other team within some close radius{

current fire line turns some degree to get to fov so you see in the fov the radius degree the target is on = number of pixels mouse must move;

for loop(0; some value greater than 1 that removes doubt they are watching using walls; increment)
{

for loop
(
game mouse starts moving, mouse code i made starts moving from 0;

mouse movement from starting to ending point = mouse moved this many pixels;

game mouse starts moving, mouse code i made increments moving from 0 1 pixel
)
{
game mouse starts moving += 1;
mouse code i made starts moving += 1;
}
//
}

}

Message 4 of 5 (377 Views)

★★ Pro

i wrote some more code, that follows the flow chart for how to prevent hackers from hacking.

https://github.com/learningToProgramGames/flow

it hasnt added in the mouse program yet though. read the readme for that part described.

Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)