Re: i would like a buff to the auto shotgun

by ClifraJones

Original Post

i would like a buff to the auto shotgun

★★ Pro

its my favorite weapon, not the peacemaker not the pistol shotgun the other one thats automatic i forget the name.

i like it when i have the level 3 shotgun bolt, but its hard to kill maximum shield maximum gun power people with it at the end of the game. its only really usefull for the first 10 to 15 minutes of a 20 minute game, maybe.

i want the gun buffed more please, it makes the game fun for me as if helps me compensate for my terrible aim with its bullet spread and auto fire. i want the game to be more fun so then make the gun better then i am more dangerous with it and i think everyone will be happier too. Standard smile

Message 1 of 11 (689 Views)

★★★ Guide

Shotguns are over powered they need a nerf if anything.

Message 2 of 11 (685 Views)

★★★ Expert

You're trolling right?  

This must be trolling, there's just no way it's legit.

Message 3 of 11 (672 Views)

I think the EVA-8 is currently in a good spot.

The fire rate makes it more forgiving than the peacekeeper.

I would not mind a buff to the base damage from 7 -> 10
But with a max damage of 63 with a body shot and a DPS of 126.

I think changing anything could result in a other OP gun situation.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 11 (665 Views)

★★★ Guide

Pro players are saying both eva8 and pk are too strong.

1 shot from pk puts you down from full health its disgusting no gun should do that early game.

Message 5 of 11 (661 Views)

★★ Pro

its my bread and butter gun. no harm in asking for more of whats good. its the pleasure principle, like buying more of what you like.

Message 6 of 11 (610 Views)

★ Guide
You want to buff one of the best guns?
Message 7 of 11 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Gonna go ahead and assume he's new since he doesn't remember the name of it, just likes the EVA-8.

I like to use it over the peacekeeper as well, but I think it's in an okay spot. It's probably overpowered tbh.. esp with a purple bolt- can 3 shot anyone close-range, full armor in about one second.

Message 8 of 11 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think they should change the name of EVA8 to 4_R_3 

Message 9 of 11 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The Eva-8 is just fine. I too prefer if over the PeaceKeeper (unless I can find a choke before I find an Eva-8) You just need to hit more consitantly with it and from the proper range. It is not a long range weapon. Ya gotta keep in on target while holding down the trigger, control the recoil and it will devistate your opponent.

In fact, All the guns are fine! I see guys getting kills with every gun in the game, including the Mozambique and the P2020. Heck, I killed a Pathfinder the other night with a Mozambique! Yeah, I am just as suprised as everyone else!

Message 10 of 11 (516 Views)