Re: i want aim assist on pc

by gg123xyz

Original Post

i want aim assist on pc

★★ Pro

help me with aim assist on pc. same as they have on the ps4. you might be a purest, but i have aim on csgo and other games but not apex legends, so if its that way for me then for sure its that way for other people and may contribute to apex legends player rate lowering or stagnating.

by giving us aim assist in pc the game will be more fun for everyone but the purest may have a good grumble but if you do this the apex legends player numbers will go up and you will make more money from these increased player numbers.

Message 1 of 17 (694 Views)

★★★ Guide

do you actually realise why aim assist was invented?

It is for console pads not for mouse.

please stay on console.

Message 2 of 17 (675 Views)

★★ Pro

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

do you actually realise why aim assist was invented?

It is for console pads not for mouse.

please stay on console.

no i dont think so.

Message 3 of 17 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

then stick on console, aim assist on pc feature is just a ridiculous thing i've ever heard in this forum, if you can't aim don't blame the game, learn how to aim or deal with it

Message 4 of 17 (632 Views)

★★★ Expert

Just to let you know, Aim assist literally does nothing in Apex.

It only works at very long range no-scope and at that range the slight interference with your own input actually help the enemy.

It makes you more likely to miss rather than hit your target.

If they introduce a settings feature on PS4 to turn assist off, i'm getting rid of it a.s.a.p.

Message 5 of 17 (628 Views)

★★★ Guide
There are plenty of aim assist programs out there if you can't aim for yourself. Alltough they will get you banned, within 3 months or so. Nothing goes fast when Respawn is at the steering wheel. :P
Message 6 of 17 (594 Views)

★★ Pro

TS admits to using aim assist in CS:Go and have in several strange posts asked for the same possibility in Apex? If I were admin I would disable his Origin and tap myself on the shoulder. Not all people are equal and everyone can’t be helped. 

Message 7 of 17 (588 Views)

★ Pro
LMFAO
Message 8 of 17 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

TS admits to using aim assist in CS:Go and have in several strange posts asked for the same possibility in Apex? If I were admin I would disable his Origin and tap myself on the shoulder. Not all people are equal and everyone can’t be helped. 

i dont use aim assist in csgo, but in csgo i have aim. this game rules out aim, for me, and i bet a bunch of people, if your troll raging stop it, otherwise learn to read i never said i hack. that was very facetious of you to suggest that, rude! borderline deceitful and out of character for you.

Message 9 of 17 (569 Views)

★★ Pro

@gg123xyz 

First off all I deeply apologize. I will practice on my reading. Cheaters are the worst and you would probably be one of many «innocents» casualties if I had any power.

Why do you want aim assist in a fps game? Where is the fun if the PC helps you and others to hit their target? Selfbetrayal at a high level, I really can’t relate.

You and me are simply too far apart.. but again I apologize for accusing you of cheating. 

Message 10 of 17 (555 Views)