i unlinked my old steam account from my origin account and i cannot link new acc

by PepperATM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i unlinked my old steam account from my origin account and i cannot link new acc

★ Novice

i get the following message: Your accounts can’t be linked because the EA Account for my (old steam email) was previously linked to the Steam account for ( old steam account ). An EA Account can only be linked to one Steam account in its lifetime. Anyone else think this is a bit scummy for company like Respawn Entertainment or EA. I have tried previously tried unlinking though support but it didn't help me ONCE. I don't want to go though the support again or deleting this account and registering again because i have PvZ; GW2 and some other really good skins on apex. Any Feedback is appreciated! 

Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i unlinked my old steam account from my origin account and i cannot link new

Community Manager

Hey @PepperATM, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

All Replies

Re: i unlinked my old steam account from my origin account and i cannot link new

Community Manager

Hey @PepperATM, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)