i think kraber needs a nerf

by CB13WOLF

Original Post

Re: i think kraber needs a nerf

★★ Pro
@CB13WOLF really? while something like mastiff exists and drops in every building in capitol and skyhook?if something needs to get nerfed of the weapons then its god damn mastiff
Message 11 of 35 (473 Views)

★ Expert
@matzesingt Finally someone else is starting to see how strong this weapon actually is(for a normal drop).
Message 12 of 35 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag 100m? I hear that thing over 200m and actually say “ahh dang, a Kraber user. If I see someone getting downed by it on the killfeed I’m like “... who can actually shoot” and then head towards the sound
Message 13 of 35 (457 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  My personal favourite is when you hit body instead of head when catching a player completely off guard and they proceed to do a panicky jumping air punch before attempting to scarper off. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 35 (449 Views)

★★ Guide

In respect to just weapons, I completely detest the Kraber. But even that is a hard no from me. That is the literal point of the Kraber.

Message 15 of 35 (435 Views)

★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q auto XP granted.

Message 16 of 35 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bruh do you know how hard it is to headshot someone with the kraber? Its a high ceiling weapon that takes a lot of practice to make viable. Thats just good balancing. Its probably the most balanced weapon in the game and im not even a fan and can say that. I rarely use it because I know ill miss. That being said most of the time I get hit by it, its a body shot rather than a headshot. 

Youre really off with this complaint. It doesn't need a nerf at all. You need to learn how to use it or avoid being its target. 

Message 17 of 35 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@matzesingt The only problem I have with Mastiff is it does damage even at some range. It should be made strict CQC, anything beyond 5 or 10 meters should have the least amount of damage.
Message 18 of 35 (417 Views)

★★ Novice
@matzesingt and ur right i wold personally nerfed the amount of ammo in the magazine
Message 19 of 35 (411 Views)

★★ Novice
@TheTrafficKing I can easily turn to a 10 kill + game in ranked whit a kraber in plat diam master pred lobbies and in pred lobbies the kraber is a death sentence whitout a chance
Message 20 of 35 (409 Views)