i think kraber needs a nerf

by CB13WOLF

Original Post

i think kraber needs a nerf

★★ Novice

I think the kraber should be nerf cause its the only weapon that doesn't give a second chance one shot well placed its over no other weapon compete whit that i think it should be powerful but should not pass the 200 damage the fact that it does 320 to the head its dumb i think a good sniper requires skill if the peacekeeper was a one shot deal it would be a mess i just dont understand wy the kraber is still one shoting everyone after all those seasons 

Message 1 of 35 (666 Views)

Re: i think kraber needs a nerf

@CB13WOLF It's also difficult to use, most people won't pick it up because the slow bullet speed amongst other things. Yes it can be over powering in the right hands and right circumstances. It's the only true sniper in the game and it's rare to have one in your match, let alone get to use one.

I think it's fine as it is. I win more matches with a flatline and CQC gun then I do with a Kraber and a CQC gun.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 35 (658 Views)

Champion

Hard no.

Nobody touches my baby.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 35 (639 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthValtrex But if we buff the reload speed and nerd the damage ???
Message 4 of 35 (634 Views)

★ Expert
@CB13WOLF That's the whole point of care package weapons. They're supposed to be strong. Not to mention in order to one shot people you need to hit the head which is easier said than done.
Message 5 of 35 (628 Views)

Hero

Kraber is meant to be that 1 shop and stop gun. It is meant to put you on your butt in a single shot. It is only gun in the game that can literally 1 shot someone. It should stay the same imo. No changes needed.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 35 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CB13WOLF NO!
Message 7 of 35 (607 Views)

Champion
@CB13WOLF No way. If you are downed by a kraber, you either suck because you stand still a lot or the person shooting you can shoot or got lucky.

As others have said it is a care package weapon for a reason. I love using it for the simple reason it downs people in no time. For me it is the most satisfying gun to use due to the difficulty.
Message 8 of 35 (600 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  Theres another disadvantage to the kraber nobody ever mentions lol, and thats its distinctive sound.

The moment you knock that first enemy, everyone in a 100m radius collective says "ah f#%! a kraber" and instantly ducks for cover.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 35 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CB13WOLF Nope.
Message 10 of 35 (589 Views)